"Approaching women on their cell phone"

Ummm, honestly if a guy interrupted my phone call and wanted to wait to talk to me til I was finished I'd be a little freaked out. But if I was on the phone and noticed some guy smiling at me and obviously checking me out, if he was someone I might be interested in, I'd hang up and give him the opportunity to approach me, or I'd approach him myself.

two be honest im very impatient if i see someone i want too approach on their phone i just want too take the phone and toss it. then sit down and introduce myself.

but then i believe i would be rejected.

Yep I'm afraid you would be too. A lot of women really love thier phones.

If you're impatient & they aren't getting off the phone for you by the time your dinger goes - time up - than i think that is a sign she can't be the one for you lol

Or pass her a cute note, that might work for me.

yes i need help. i dont know how too approach a woman while shes on her phone. and being that where im at no woman ever gets off her phone i need some help in approaching in this area. i dont want too come off as rude or impolite beacuse im not. but im completely lost and have been in this area since i been approaching women for the past 2 years.

Um, you just don't approach them at all when they're on their phone unless it's some sort of an emergency, otherwise if it's someone you know you're going to come off as rude. If it's someone you don't know you're just going to come off as being creepy/weird.

It seems like the sort of thing a social retard would do. Just wait unitl they're not on the phone. They may use their phone a lot, but they're not going to be on it permenently throughout the day.

I think your best bet is to wait until they hang up. Getting their attention while on the phone is going to be perceived as desperate or annoying almost everytime. It makes an unfavorable first impression.

That's what I was thinking, that if you're chatting them up or wanting to make a friend it's going to look really desperate too, was going to add it to my post but didn't bother.

Archived