Girls: Do your boyfriends like to watch you masturbate?

Ainsliexx

Sorry if this is TMI by the way. I was with my boyfriend last night, and we were making out, slowly moving our way to sex. He was fingering me just like always, and then he suddenly grabbed my hand and moved it down to where his was. He stopped fingering me and said "Well, go on then!" I was confused at first so he took my hand and made me rub and then said "Go on!"

I was a little caught off guard because I've never done that in front of anyone before so I did it for a few seconds and then stopped. He didn't push it and we just went on with our thing.

He brings it up every once in a while, usually "joking" but since he brings it up so much, part of me thinks maybe he isn't joking and wants me to do it again, for real this time.

I would love to if I knew it would turn him on but, I guess, I'm just way too sexually uptight! I'd feel uncomforable and a bit embarrassed by it. I want to get over this. How can I stop being so rigid?! Any tips??

EDIT: OH CRAP IM terribly sorry. I didnt see the girls part...I was just sharing experiences...please feel free to delete if you think its utter crap! Sorry again

Hi, hmmm well I can understand why you would be uncomfortable but make sure that you yourself really wants to do it, and not to just please your bf~ I am pretty darn sure that it does and will turn him on. In my past experiences it was start to do it gradually while under the covers. She would please her self and slowly I would do other stuff to her. Then slowly the covers would come off blablabla. But another way is that you both do it in front of each other...I mean you can still do the slow way or make him start first and you can follow in lead. Maybe you can wear stuff you like to feel "sexy" or stuff he likes so you can feel more open. Hmm...thats all I got...As long as hes not too pushy and your comfortable the only outcome from all this is feeling good~! Good luck, have fun, and be safe.

I would love to if I knew it would turn him on but, I guess, I'm just way too sexually uptight! I'd feel uncomforable and a bit embarrassed by it. I want to get over this. How can I stop being so rigid?! Any tips??

Some men do love to see a woman pleasure herself, but it is quite an intimate act and a lot of women are uncomfortable.

If he was so obvious in the way he introduced it, all I can say is that he obviously finds it a turn on, but has no idea how to speak to a woman in bed. If a bloke was so abrupt with me about it, I'd definitely be made uncomfortable even if I wasn't initially.

My advice - if you feel comfortable, go for it. If you feel uncomfortable but want to do it, work on feeling at ease with your partner, and if you just don't want to, don't.

I'm a guy and I have to say that watching a girl masturbate and achieve pleasure while I am there naked in front of her is extremely hot!!!!

Don't be embarrassed ... it's his one chance to see you in all your glory getting off over just him. It's a nice thing to do for him.

Zack.

I agree with on of the posts here. He has made it abundantly clear this would turn him on, its the way he went about it that would bother me. He seemed far too abrupt and a bit disrespectful.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with him wanting this or you doing it for him but he could have been a bit more respectful in the way he asked and you should not do this just to please him. If you think you would get pleasure out of him getting pleasure from it then go for it. If you thought you would feel uncomfortable than do not do it.

Hm...well I didn't really feel disrespected or anything. I was a little surprised but he didn't do it in any kind of aggressive or pushy way.

I think I want to do this, it sounds kinda hot and if it'll turn him on, great! So how do I go about this? Should I just move my hand down there with his the next time he fingers me?

Archived