lower back pain/pressure

Hey!

I've been having pressure on my lower back for about a week now. It doesn't really hurt... it feels more like pressure with a tiny bit of pain when I bend... Because of this I'm sitting straight all the time now and it's quiet unnatural but I guess it's better for me. I don't usually sit straight or even stand sometimes. I've been told that I just need to exercise my back muscles and that it's because I'm tall.

I haven't had any injuries (not that I know of anyway). I didn't do something sudden to make my back hurt.. it just did.

I'm 20 and feel like I'm falling apart. What is that? Is it just some random thing or should I go to a doctor? This is so weird.

Thoughts?

Perhaps go see an Osteopath or similar. Young people can have back problems I have a slipped disc, it only takes for you to bend awkwardly to put your back out it can happen at any age. Sorry hun, I know how awful it feels.

Try iboprofen gel and a product called Biofreeze, these will help with the pain but will not cure it.

xxxxx

The number one cause of lower back pain is tight hamstrings.

Consider doing stretching exercises..the type where you bend to touch your toes. This will also help in the event of a herniated disk. You will find out soon enough if it helps. I find almost immediate results. When you stretch, do NOT bounce!

Disclaimer: This post is not intended as medical advice and should not be interpreted as such. Use the information presented here at your own risk!

• 5 years later...

Hey, ive been surfing the internet for lower back pressure problems and I found your thread from 2007.

In the meanwhile I assume you have managed to cure your lower back problem? The feeling of pressure in my lower back has lasted for a while now and

matches your description precisely. I feel pressure on my lower back, not really pain but pressure and when I bend forward it hurts a little.

Im the same age as you were when you had this problem.

Please, could you tell me how you fixed this problem? Im becoming desperate.

Hey, ive been surfing the internet for lower back pressure problems and I found your thread from 2007.

In the meanwhile I assume you have managed to cure your lower back problem? The feeling of pressure in my lower back has lasted for a while now and

matches your description precisely. I feel pressure on my lower back, not really pain but pressure and when I bend forward it hurts a little.

Im the same age as you were when you had this problem.

Please, could you tell me how you fixed this problem? Im becoming desperate.

Hi and welcome to ENA. It would be a good idea if you start your own thread so as to get replies to your own questions, as this thread is 6 years old and the OP has not been back in 4 years. Thanks. (Thread closed).

Archived