how to kill myself painless

m77d77

STOP!!!! Don't even go there, no one here will assist you in killing yourself.

There are other choices.... do NOT make the wrong one....

Things look black right now, I've been in your shoes.... they will look totally different later...

Call the crisis centre if need be.... don't do this!

Wow !!!

Why would you even ask a question like that ?!?!

So what if one girl you love doesnt work out , there is obviously somebody else out there BETTER for you !!!

Dont even consider killing yourself, It only makes you a weak person , Be strong and fight it !!!

If you were to end your life , do you have any idea how many people you would hurt ? There has to be so many people that care so much about you , who cares about one girl !!

You will get over her , and find somebody new, It will take time , But dont consider suicide !!!

Your only 21 years old !! Some people dont even have the chance to make it too 21 , Be thankful you are still alive , Make the best out of the situation , Be the strong one , and act like it doesnt bother you !!

I'm sorry...I hate to kick you when you're down, but that is just a terrible excuse to want to commit suicide. I'm sure you're just speaking (or typing) out of emotion. Be stronger than that...don't let such a small, petty thing like a break-up win you over like that.

Be thankful you're not in a real, serious, horrific situation....like having all four limbs amputated AND being blind and mute (as this has actually happened to a soldier). THEN you'd might want to consider suicide because that life would be unbearable. So there are plenty more people who are/have been in situations much worse than yours (which isn't even bad to begin with) who are and have pulled through.

Break-ups happen to everyone. Don't get sad over just ONE break-up and ONE girl. Time is on your side. Take a long drive somewhere to think it all out. It does wonders.

Killing yourself will prove that you're a coward.

Exactly. It's a sign of weakness, and the most selfish thing you can do. You'd taking your own life away from your family and friends.

Been there said that .

God isnt going to swoop down and take you away , nawww couldnt be that easy !!!

Honestly , in a few months , your going to look back at this is realize just how silly you were for thinking it

Ill give you one thing , you seem like a sweetheart , any guy that can hurt this much over girl , must have something going for them!!

well i know all this but i feel hopeless and heartbroke i dont know what to do

cant sleep cause my heart hurt i cant do nothing help me please take my life

A couple comments from the logical side of things:

1.) No way is truly painless. Even the most peaceful ways of just "going to sleep" and not waking up can backfire, and you can wake up during, and be in serious pain. Failed attempts can also be extremely painful.

2.) Picture how bad you feel right now. How horrible ... upset ... alone ... confused ... angry ... etc. Picture all of that. Now multiply that by a factor of 10 and that is how you ending your life will make everyone who cares about you feel.

With you ... it hurts now ... but it'll go away. Cliche', sure, but it goes away ... trust me ... I'm just a faceless internet poster to you ... but I've been where you are, and probably lower, and I'm still here. The good thing is ... after a few days ... maybe weeks ... I dunno' ... you'll start feeling better, and this'll all be behind you. If you cease to exist, all those people who love and care about you have to deal with that forever ... and they'll never understand ... and they'll never get over it.

You can move on and find another girl to have feelings for ... they can't just go out and get another 'you'.

go out and do something my friend, dont be alone by yourself, find a few buddies and hang out (dont get drunk though, crazy and dangerous things happen).

go to some place peaceful and open, like the beach if you have one near you. and just spend the entire day lying on the beach listen to the sound of the wave under the sky, and lose yourself to it, you will feel much better afterward.

well i know all this but i feel hopeless and heartbroke i dont know what to do

cant sleep cause my heart hurt i cant do nothing help me please take my life

I would imagine most people here have been through something like this. Focus on going through the motions until you don't have to focus on it and things just come natural again. Saying you want to die is on thing, it's raw emotion but actually meaning it is something totally different. Please look at this from a mature point of view, 4 year olds throw fits when they don't get there way. Be an adult, understand the problem and do what it takes to fix it.

That's a permanent solution to a temporary problem....and a very selfish one IMO.. think of all those you'll be hurting...give yourself time, talk to someone (friend, pastor, family, counselor, anyone)......It WILL pass, I swear....My very LTR ended almost 3 weeks ago. Sure it hurts, and some days seem unbearable, but time does heal us, and I'm getting on with my life....

i lost the will to live....I DONT KNOW i have evrything but i dont know i dont know.....i just......god damnnn

here's what you need to do: give yourself time to grieve, find a counselor and find a new reason to live. a girl is a horrible reason to kill yourself over. This is not Shakespearean time. This is not a Romeo and Juliet scenario. Think of all of the people SO MUCH WORSE off than you. Don't be selfish.

Honey, it doesn't worth to kill yourself because of one person who won't mean anything to you after a while, especially this person is someone who desn't deserve even a minute of yours, why would you want to do such thing?

Sure you will feel upset, and miss but you will see that it doesn't worth as time passes.

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Remember emotions are incredibly variable. We can feel in the depths of despair for a day, and then the next day the clouds will have lifted slightly. Don't act on the suicidal impulse of the moment. Remember: 'This too shall pass'. Nothing stays the same. You just have to keep faith, even when that seems difficult/impossible to do.

You are young and the world is full of eligible girls. Anyone who makes you cry is not worth your tears.

Good luck.

Brutal stuff. It's a tough business, that relationship stuff.

Socrates made an interesting argument in The Apology, but keep in mind he was already like 70 when he was put to trial.

Eternal unconscioussness is pointless I think, cause you aren't ever aware of it.

Those japanese samarai that did harikari or whatever must have been hardcore. It was all for honor too.

Don't take this post the wrong way. Just take philosophy (maybe counseling/therapy along with it) at a college, it is hardcore and will help you... You have to think about your doubt. Some guys doubt all things.

That's all I got. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
you had or have a girlfriend..

there are people like me....who have hardly talked to a girl for more than 10 minutes..forget even being in a relationship

Same, at least you had the chance to expose/share your true feelings with somebody else and open up to them. Theres just too many great people (equal amount of asses too) to kill yourself over one girl. Surround yourself with positive things (depending on your interests... food, friends, music, literature, the arts, soforth) and face reality day by day. You'll get over this

Archived