This girl I am talking over msn is losing interest in talking with me. Help?

Aaron20b

first off. This wasn't a girl I was trying to date at all. Her name is Michelle . she is married. . yet doesn't seem very happy with him for some reason. She is sort of one of those girls that had a very dramatic past. Went out with alot of crappy guys. Even one that forced her to have sex.

But anyway. we started off decent. I added her randomly on myspace and her messages were somewhat long. indicating that she was interested in getting to know and talk to me. So we eventually exchanged msn emails.

The chat was decent. she was putting effort as well to get the convo going. Than eventually we had a cam chat and we flirted a little bit. she said I was really cute and I complimented her ands she thanks and all that.

So yeah. our first convo was really good. Than. I noticed something really bad on Her name is Michelle's profile. she was friends with a girl I have freaked out in the past. Her name was Courtney.

Long story short. this Courtney girl messaged me on myspace showing interest. me and her talked on myspace a few times and I started to be cocky and insult her but I was trying to joke around and stuff. I didn't think it bothered her intill she left really fast. Saying " I gotta go watch Tv bye"

But yeah. I deleted her. she got offended and told me to leave her alone. I kept chasing and really freaked her out

Anyway. thats the story with Courtney.

So I had to tell Michelle that I have freaked out one of her friends because Courtney may tell her what I done. She seemed surprised but said she wouldn't let her change her mind about me. So I felt better and kept telling her I thought she was awesome and cool and all that.

Anyway. my friend Sarah tried to add Michelle because I talked to her briefly about her to another friend. Michelle questioned me about the girl. I told her she was a friend. It seemed obvious she didn't really like her. Because Michelle never did accept her request and Michelle told me that she hates it that Sarah talks all gangsters. Maybe I shouldn't have told Sarah about her.

So than we had this chat the other night. She didn't seem as interested as before. but anyway. we talked about her work and than she got into how this guy treated her and stuff and went on how she didn't trust anybody and that her friends always ended up hurting her and stuff like that. Than I started talking to her about how my dad used to beat me when I was just a little kid. Than she kept asking questions about my mom for some reason.

Now. the last 2 I had with her...I don't know...well here it is

Her there.

Me there

Me are you?

Her

Her friend and I think you look like our friend dalton

Me friend?

Her on on our myspace

Her

Her might have one though.

Me

Me me see

Her: I dont have a pic of him

Her not that important to me

Me ok

Me fine

Me: But you said something about him being on your myspace

Her I said my friend and I think you look like our friend dalton

Me im sorry I must of misunderstood

Me you said

me on on our myspace"

Me: I thought you applied he was on you and your friends myspace is all

Her: oh no. I was probably talking to her

Her: and your on myspace

Her dont know

her: Oh the comment you left. About the editing skills. I got my layout from a site. Lol.. Wish I could take credit but I cant

Her link to a site*

Her: You should check it out

Her: Clink on a pic you like then copy it and then past it in the about you part of your myspace. and then you can have a kick ass layout

Me than. I should say. you picked a good background

Me this make my text hard to see?

Me: Hmm I posted it but no change

She got offline during the time I was typing these sentences. im guessing she either got booted off or just left without even saying bye to me. but anyway. on windows msn live. our offline messages will reach them once they log back in. so once she did. which was.....6 hours. She IM me. Now this is where it kinda started to go downhill . It took her longer to reply back to me.

Her have to press save all changes on there to make it ok

Me I already figured it out this morning

Me messages I send you is when you went offline

Me after

Me it out my profile

Her

Me does it look?

Her: I havent gone yet

Her: hang on

Me: ok

Her: Dude, you're site isnt working

Her: I've been trying this whole time

Me: Thats odd. everybody else see's it

Me: what kind of error do you get?

Me: *I send her a link to my profile*

Me: This is a direct link to it

Her: scool. what does zero or me mean?

Me: I don't really know. I just picked a background and tried to get it to work first. So now. I may go back to that site and get one I really like

Me: This was more of a test to see if I can get it to work

Me: You know. I actually tried to edit my page before lol. awhile back

Me: but I messed it up so bad

Me never tried it again

Me: Hell. you couldn't see anything

Me: probably like half my page was off screen

Her: LOL

Me I was never really into the whole decorate your whole page thing lol

Me as long as I have a brief discription of me and a few pictures. im cool

Her: sweet

Me: You know. you seem a little busy. hope Im not bugging you lol

Her: Nah.... you're not bugging me. I'm trying to do a research paper. Our highschool wont accept anything under sophmore year of college level.

Her: Its kinda hard

Me: oh ok. I'll let you go than. you should work on that. besides I gotta head to bed so I'll talk to you later

Her: Alright later

A few minutes later. some girl was asking me how to put music on there myspace. I still had Michelle's box open and I accidently explained it to her instead of the other girl. She was offline. but still. those messages would reach her when she gets back on and she'll be confused on why im explaining to her how to put music on there myspace

So I left a message on myspace saying I accidently started typing in her box when I meant to type to someone else. no responds to this but at least she knows.

So. a few days have past. she didn't bother to try and contact me first anymore. So. I started it..

Me: Heya

Her

Her: What are you doing?

Me: What do you mean?

Me: My girl is back in Florida now

me: Guess I didn't tell you she was only here temporary

Her: I mean, whats going on?

Me: Just chillin

Her: what about you?

Her: back in?

Her: Does she live there?

Me: Yep. she was here in Sacramento visiting a few family members. I so happen to have met her during that time. She was here for 2 months. I actually met her through a friend

She went offline. apprantly she got booted. she signed back in a few min later. she didn't even bother to say she was back or anything. so I just said...

Me: Welcome back..so. what have you been up to?

Her: Thanks, Got booted, Nothing really School and sleep.

Me: That seems to happen often. what msn do you use?

Her: Windows live messenger.

Me: Hmm..are you using a dial-up connection by any chance?

Her: Yes

Me: aw man lol. You need to upgrade to high speed. you would have hardly any trouble with it

her know, But we cant get it here where we live. They tried to..

Me: Really? thats odd.

Her: They said that the houses down here are to old or something. And its like dude we just built this house. its like 2 years old

Me: Ha. they sound retarded

Me: Hey. you wanna know a secret to untangle your headphones?

Me: Don't get offended. its not real lol

Her: what is it?

Me: Just watch

Me: only take like a min of your time

Her: Im not watchin intill I know what it is

Me: hmm. do you like cats?

Her: Its not that. I dont watch anything unless I know what it is

Me "offended" was the wrong here I used. its more like "disgusting" but funny at the same time

Her: Not particularly

Me not exactly easy to explain lol

Me: Basically. this guy uses this cat to untangle his headphones. he puts the headphones in the cat food. the cat eats it....than 24 hours later he pulls it out of its butt and the head phones are not tangled anymore

Her: Sick! Im not watching that

Me: lol alright

Her: well i gotta get ready for school. we have to go at 8:30 on fridays.

Alright. well you read the last few convo's. Now I just want to know if she is sending me any red flags. should I contact her the next day? what should I do because I really feel as though she has lost interest in talking to me as a friend so I don't know what to do at this point. Any tips? thanks

I think that one, she is married and you shouldn't even be trying to strike up ANYTHING with her. A bored housewife is not much of a partner.

Secondly, you have got to stop pushing yourself on people (i.e. courtney) on this myspace thing. Being cocky might be fine as a joke when you really know someone, but not in the beginning, and the first time a girl says leave her alone on myspace, leave her alone. No more contact. That is abusing the myspace system and can get you banned if they report you.

Next, you don't go telling your other friends about someone you simply met on myspace and have them add that person. Michelle doesn't know sarah from anywhere, and I am not sure why you would tell sarah about her and ask that she add her to her friendlist. That would burn me up - that is if i gave myspace the time of day.

Nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite sex who are married, I have several here on ENA (ie, DN, avman...) and several in real life (coworkers and neighbors). However, there is a "tie" that binds in all cases. Either work, or my online mod duties on here, or the fact that we live next door. However, you've never met this woman michele in real life, so you don't know what her deal is, and there really isn't anything "tying" you to her.

I agree, sounds like a bored housewife. if she is drifting away, let her. who knows what is going on? maybe her husband asked her to spend less time online? are you so concerned about michele due to the situation with courtney? I think you should not focus too much on married women, it will only take one jealous husband to break your nose.

Nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite sex who are married, I have several here on ENA (ie, DN, avman...) and several in real life (coworkers and neighbors). However, there is a "tie" that binds in all cases. Either work, or my online mod duties on here, or the fact that we live next door. However, you've never met this woman michele in real life, so you don't know what her deal is, and there really isn't anything "tying" you to her.

I agree, sounds like a bored housewife. if she is drifting away, let her. who knows what is going on? maybe her husband asked her to spend less time online? are you so concerned about michele due to the situation with courtney? I think you should not focus too much on married women, it will only take one jealous husband to break your nose.

Yeah, i didn't mean to imply we should only have non married friends if we are single. But if one is meeting opposite gender folks on myspace and flirting with them on webcam then non married members are probably their best bet!!!!

Evilken, it seems the mistake you are making is getting to know someone online via a venue like myspace and feeling that you really "know" them. While i have many online friends I have never met, you still have to be careful becasue chatting on MSN a few times doesn't really make that person your bonafide friend yet. It takes a lot more than that. I do consider some online folks very good friends but it took a lot of time and bonding thru online convos to reach that status. Not just a few online chat sessions. You really don't know Michelle at all. If she is trying to back away, let her. It really doesn't matter WHAT the reason is, the reality is she is doing it. Let her leave.

Bored housewife....MSN messenger.......webcam.........flirting.......cybersex.......real life making out....Fell in love with her......going out in real.........not leaving husband.........pain.....tears.......anger.......regret.......This is what happened to me and it ended in disaster for me.Stay far away,man.....far far away from her.

Just a few things in this conversation I found completely inappropriate to say:

"You know. you seem a little busy. hope Im not bugging you lol"

"Don't get offended. its not real lol"

Her: "Her: Im not watchin intill I know what it is"

Don't explain to her what it is, ask "why not?", and then say "that's absurd"

And yes, i agree you should look elsewhere. So many available female out there.

Archived