How do you use Axe body spray?

empyr3

I got a bottle of Axe and I wanted to know how to use it most effectivly. I spray is under my shirt (my chest) and Im not sure if anyone could smell it. Also, if I do spray it on my neck or arms, it never seems to last that long. Like when I spray in on my chest then is stays there but after a while I smell it again and it gets fainter and fainter. So, Im not sure if I should even spray it anywhere else except my chest. Like is Axe more of a way to take your sweat smell and the other bad smells but colonge is the way for everyone to smell? Like is Axe more of a way to take the bad smells and colonge is the thing that spreads the smell?

If you want me to clear it up then just tell me.

Thanks

-empyr3

Also, if I do spray it on my neck or arms, it never seems to last that long. Like when I spray in on my chest then is stays there but after a while I smell it again and it gets fainter and fainter.

You get used to smells and your body will ignore them. Like I remember when my brother used to do track meets in a cow barn at fairgrounds. It smelled like manure! Within 15 minutes my nose didn't smell it anymore.

Though my thing with sprays...you only want the smell to be obvious if someone is REALLY close to you. I spray a body spray on my clothing (just a little)...my BF will always stick his nose into my clothes when we hug and say I smell nice. But the thing is you don't want to be that guy that sprays on a lot and others can smell you a block away.

trust me, everyone can smell your axe!!!! when it comes to scents, less is more. One guy used to come to my work smelling like he took a bath in cologne. it made our sinuses hurt. it was awful. i finally told him to stop it.

if you think it is too faint, then it is probably perfect. spray it in the air for like a second, then walk through the mist. that's the best way to get just a bit of fragrance, not too much.

It's a body spray get a small dosage of it all over your body.. Use stick for deoderant spraying on under the arms doesn't seem to do much specially if you out of no where become active (trust me it happens).. and buy a cologne spray that (depending on how strong it is) once covering the bottom of your abs to your chest..and once more on your neck..it'll last forever and be good enough for everyone

Ok, so Axe is made for people to smell it if there like REALLY close to you? Like I dont want like everyone to be able to smell it but, I just want it so it takes away my BO of the bad smells of me. But ya, so basically use it more like a deoderant then a cologne right?

Body Spray (Axe): Use it like a deoderant.

Cologne: Use it so other people can smells you.

Is that right?

Thanks

-empyr3

Archived