Ask For Advice

Thread: Do B12 Vitamins give you instant energy

shoebaby1

Do B12 Vitamins give you instant energy

at all or do you need to take them for awhile? Also does it help with Mood Swings?

Shin kensen
    Yeah it does for a very small part, I mean it aids metabolism so it speeds extracting of energy from fat and carbs. Taking in B12 over about 100 times the recommended dose will give a boost to energy (energy drinks usually have about that much), not sure if it helps with moodswings though, would probably have to do some research to find out.

However, if you're looking for an instant energy boost, i suggest a high dose of caffeine (illegal drugs would work better).

Over a long period energy is best to be gained from 8 hours sleep every 24 hours, and 2 litres of water a day.

shoebaby1
    [QUOTE=Shin kensen;1861621 (illegal drugs would work better).

Over a long period energy is best to be gained from 8 hours sleep every 24 hours, and 2 litres of water a day.[/QUOTE]

um hahaha?

Shin kensen
    Quote Originally Posted by shoebaby1 [Register to see the link]
    um hahaha?
    lol, funny maybe, but i never lie.

Top Threads
Any workout routine suggestions?
So I just recently started going back to the gym after breaking my leg and I was wondering if anyone had any new routines that they do. I'm
Nicotine as a way to control cravings?
I was chatting to some friends about this and wanted more input. What do you all think of nicotine as a way to control appetite cravings? I've
Depression :(
For the past 3 weeks, ive lost complete interest in things i used to love, im enjoying my placement less and less which is really getting to me
Impotent at 30 with disease
I have been recently diagnosed with MS but i been impotent for about 10 years now. Im afraid of my family and friends eventually finding about this

Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice