Ask For Advice

Thread: Do B12 Vitamins give you instant energy

shoebaby1

Do B12 Vitamins give you instant energy

at all or do you need to take them for awhile? Also does it help with Mood Swings?

Shin kensen
    Yeah it does for a very small part, I mean it aids metabolism so it speeds extracting of energy from fat and carbs. Taking in B12 over about 100 times the recommended dose will give a boost to energy (energy drinks usually have about that much), not sure if it helps with moodswings though, would probably have to do some research to find out.

However, if you're looking for an instant energy boost, i suggest a high dose of caffeine (illegal drugs would work better).

Over a long period energy is best to be gained from 8 hours sleep every 24 hours, and 2 litres of water a day.

shoebaby1
    [QUOTE=Shin kensen;1861621 (illegal drugs would work better).

Over a long period energy is best to be gained from 8 hours sleep every 24 hours, and 2 litres of water a day.[/QUOTE]

um hahaha?

Shin kensen
    Quote Originally Posted by shoebaby1 [Register to see the link]
    um hahaha?
    lol, funny maybe, but i never lie.

Top Threads
Working out
I started working out a month ago and I'm not noticing any changes to my belly area. I have a personal trainer 2 times a week I also do toning once a
My Wife Sleeps All Day Even After a Night's Sleep
My wife sleeps all day. This is after sleeping 7-8 hours at night. She works 3 days a week, 12 hour shifts as a nurse. On her days off is when she

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Completely Confused? What does this mean?
Hi All- I was dating a guy for almost a year. We had a pretty great relationship- Things got serious. We told each other we loved each other. Even
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Not a regular here, I have a few questions...
I'll try to make this brief. Been in a relationship (23F) with a man (35) for 5 years. Typical in the beginning, though I always wondered how he
Weed or Me
Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months - he is 31 and I am 24. He has recently started smoking weed every night and I don't really
Is He Hiding from Me?
Hi All, Need some advice from those that are familiar with social media apps such as Instagram.. I'v been friends with this guy for about a
Red flag in friendship
I've been through a terrible first break up and was in a lot of pain. I was physically and mentally sick due to the stress of the break up but I'm
I broke hard NC after 7 months (B I G M I S T A K E)
No surprise, I'm absolutely devastated. She pretty much blew me off like I was a piece of trash. At first I was happy because she actually responded
Ask For Advice