Ask For Advice

Thread: In love with my girlfriends sister

mpaahana

In love with my girlfriends sister

What do i do? i am attracted to my girlfriends sister, she is the only one who is nice to me. i think she likes me to.

Mavh25
    Platinum Member
    It turned from being in love to attraction? which is it?

How old are you and her (sister and g/f)

Hope75
    You do not date her.

If you do not love your girlfriend, you break it off to her. But you do not date her sister under any circumstances, that is just heartless.

Blue Skittles
    Platinum Member
    Don't even go there. It would be a stupid move to go after your girlfriends sister. You would probably have everyone in that family hating you and it would never last. maybe her sister is just being nice and trying to make you feel welcome. She probably wouldn't want to hurt her sister either. and if u are not attracted to your girlfriend u should just break up with ehr instead of leading her on.

loveistough
    If your g/f is not nice to you then you don't need to be dating her but you can't date her sister. That wouldn't be right and would only cause you more problems.

Taomagicdragon

If you are infatuated with her sister.... and no longer with your g/f.... dump the girlfriend... and then wait.. perhaps a relationship withthe sister could happen... but... jumping from one to the other is rubbing salt in the wounds and is an insult... It;s a tricky situation, but if you and her sister are meant to be, then you will be...

However, sounds lik you;re not thinking straight or with your heart/head

Lana0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope75 [Register to see the link]
    You do not date her.

If you do not love your girlfriend, you break it off to her. But you do not date her sister under any circumstances, that is just heartless.

I agree with this post.

ghost69
    get ready to get your eyeballs scratched out. that is all is going to come out of this. your gf's sister probably has respect for her sister and wouldn't do anything with you anyways. you should break it off with your gf if you are lusting over other women so much. especially her family.

taxi10
    I once dated two sisters without knowing me but when they found it out - it was awful - I'd advise you to stick to one you most like. I know it is a tough decision but don't try to ride two horses at the same time. The fall is going to be very BAD.

ghost69
    ^^^^
    especially when those two horses are in the same stable.

Top Threads
is he into me or nah?
Hello, I got single 7 months ago and ended my contact with my ex for good 4 months ago, it ended very badly and my ex turned out to be a complete
How to talk to a girl in the gym
I frequently go to the gym and I have seen this one girl that I think she is pretty. It might be me but every time I turn she is looking at me or
How do I know for sure if she is into me?
Hi everyone There is a girl who I recently met trough my friend. She is my friend's gf's best friend. She is 24. It was my friend's gf's birthday
She's trouble
Hey everyone! So recently split from my gf of 8 months (my decision) and kinda came to terms with the fact that my head has been turned by a girl
Would like some tips for flirting
So I guess it's not that I can't flirt, as complimenting other people can sort of come naturally to me. I've only been in 1 relationship before and
Wierd situation with a younger guy!
Hi! First of all I want to just clarify that I don't live in the US so excuse my spelling mistakes! AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE WHILE
Crush on my friend please help!
Well, i have been friends with this guy for about a year and I've recently started to develop feelings for him. We're in the same group of friends so

Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice