At what age does being a PUA get creepy?

Makoto

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it dosent get creepy or end, look at hugh heffner

unless your married or in a realtionship being a pua dosent make you creepy, i'll be 97 hitting on girls at the bar if God give me breath too breathe and function of my limbs.........

Hugh Hefner would have been laughed at by all sorts of women if he wasn't rich and famous. That really doesn't count.

Hugh Hefner would have been laughed at by all sorts of women if he wasn't rich and famous. That really doesn't count.

well thing is, if im alive and not married, divorced, or widowed at an old age

you best believe im picking up women in the clubs and the senior center.......

i'll pick up as many women in the retirement home as i can. be a retirement home pimp..........

I am not sure when you can label someone a PUA?

Can anyone explain it to me? What's their goal? To just pick up as many women as possible?

Cause IMO your never too old to pick up the opposite sex if your single. I think it all depends where you go to do it, and if your behaving your age and hitting on women somewhere around your age (+/-10 years).

Ok well in my world. If you want a relationship with a girl you have to put some moves on her at some point otherwise you're just going to end up as friends.

Sure you can ask her on a date most of the time they will say yes. But if you can't create some sort of chemistry she won't keep dating you. Thats where you need to be able to pick her up at some point.

Friendship ? don't make me laugh. Nothing ever comes of a friendship.

What do you mean by the really world ? The corporate world ? The business world ? what do you mean ? I have been in this "real world" I have worked fulltime if that is what you mean and believe me when I say for me, relationships are few and far between. Even opportunities are scarce. Most of the blokes I know are single and have been for sometime.

I mean THE real world, not one in which a man has to put a set of 'moves' (which he learned from another, equally deluded man) on a woman in order to win her over. Women are not drones; whether or not any normal one will ultimately find a particular man attractive has to do with his character and little else.

PUA, meet brain-dead skank. Skank, PUA. Enjoy each other's company. Don't bother asking middle names; you'll have forgotten each other in two weeks.

Awesome.

I mean THE real world, not one in which a man has to put a set of 'moves' (which he learned from another, equally deluded man) on a woman in order to win her over. Women are not drones; whether or not any normal one will ultimately find a particular man attractive has to do with his character and little else.

PUA, meet brain-dead skank. Skank, PUA. Enjoy each other's company. Don't bother asking middle names; you'll have forgotten each other in two weeks.

Awesome.

Seriously. You are right on the money.

I wouldn't call it creepy. It's just pathetic, regardless of age.

Archived