"Thank You" rare, "You're Welcome" way much more rarer...

Entropy Smith

Here's another way to separate yourself as a confident being from the anxiety ridden-self absorbed insect masses;

When someone does something for you say, " Thank you." Not "thanks" out of the side of your mouth. "Thank you."

When someone says , "Thank You" say "you are welcome."

And leave it at that.

Humility shows security. Some people can't handle "thank you" or " you are welcome." You gotta be strong to be grateful and grateful to be mighty.

Hello Entropy, Here is my picture on my avatar. You can judge for yourself if you think

A)I have big boobs

B) If you think I am fat.

I dont care, be honest.

thanks, rocket x

You are not fat but a bathing suite that fits would compliment you better.

Your breasts are good.

Generally speaking when a woman brags about her breasts it usually means they are fat. Of course this assumption is based on personal anecdotal evidence, the weakest of all evidence.

You look great.

You are not fat but a bathing suite that fits would compliment you better.

Your breasts are good.

Generally speaking when a woman brags about her breasts it usually means they are fat. Of course this assumption is based on personal anecdotal evidence, the weakest of all evidence.

You look great.

First, what the...??? Why on earth did you pose in a bathing suit for the OP on this thread?

Secondly, UMM i am going to probably get skinned alive for this but I agree that many in my life I have met who brag about breast size tend to be on the heavy or chubby side. I think that talking about chest size is some kind of compensation in their minds or something. I am only referring to the women who need to brag or talk about them. Not all women.

Not judging, just saying I have noticed this in my life. Like Entropy it is anectdotal evidence.

Don't even get me started on this topic again!!

???? is that to me? My post was about things I have noticed in life.

Someone posted a pic of themselves in a bikini smackdab in the middle of a thread that had nothing at all to do with that and is searchign for compliments. You can't tell me that doesn't seem pretty crazy.

Oh yeah on this thread it totally is, thats why I said not on here, had this convo on another on topic thread.

But not all girls with large bust are fat. If at a size 10-12 (UK size) with ample boosom, if I am fat well then so is Victoria Beckham.

No one said all girls with a large bust are fat. It was said that most girls that seem to need to talk about it and brag about it tend to be on the chubby side. Kind of like a defense mechanism or something.

Not calling you fat, doubt you are, but you are not Victoria Beckham's size BB> Well, not in the many pics I have seen posted.

I am lost...are we talkign about the increasing lack of manners in society today or are we talking about Rocket's body?

Well...since the thread went both ways...

1...I think you can say you are welcome however you say it...short of a grunt or something equally as inapporpriate. Saying no problem is the same as you're welcome. Either way, it demonstrates you were happy to help someone...and saying thanks as opposed to thank you in no way denotes that you are not thankful...to each their own. It may be more proper depending on who you are speaking to. An 80 year old grandma may prefer a solid thank you or you are welcome...times were different back then...you'd get a smack upside the head if you talked the way kids do nowadays!!

And 2... perhaps your bikini shot is better left to a different thread...i came on this thread with no intentions of having to throw out compliments to someone who needs their ego stroked regardless if we are talking about big boobs and chubbiness. We should all know that we are built differntly...i know big girls with no boobs and little girls with big ones. If someone is ignorant enough to say that you have to be chubby to have boobs...then sadly...maybe they have never actually seen more then one set that happened to belong to a 'chubby' woman.

I am lost...are we talkign about the increasing lack of manners in society today or are we talking about Rocket's body?

As was I. Her bikini shot was seriously misplaced in this thread. Threw me for a loop as well.

Also, I see no one on this thread who said that chubby women only have big boobs. The comment was about those who brag about them. In my lifetime those who brag about them are over compensating for something amiss, sometimes it is a weight problem, sometimes it is another issue that plagues them. It is the same principle with men who brag about their member size....usually over compensation for something.

Hey I love my chest size, I just can't say I ever felt the need to brag about them to strangers.

But I am as confused as you as to why this was ever interjected into this particular thread.

Archived