6 month with girlfriend in a couple weeks

ryan123

I know theres lots of topics like these and I was gonna stray from asking for ideas, but rather than procrastinate like I do everything else I wanted to get some ideas on paper.

Little background on her: Shes 24, shes into metal/rock music, not really too girly, collects british memorabilia, stuffed animals, she likes movies; cartoons like the simpsons, family guy, aqua teen...ummm she likes photography(though i think a camera would be too expensive for only a 6 month anniversary)

What I have in mind so far...she likes beanie babies and britain and has always wanted this retired beanie baby called "Britannia" but it's so hard to find a REAL one and all ebay has is like imposter ones and the last thing i wanna do is look cheap.

A necklace with a openable heart shaped pendant with a picture of us in it(i know cliche) or write something really sweet and tiny on a piece of paper and put it in there.(she would prolly wear something like this cause her dad gave her mom something similar when they were dating in their teens and now she wears it).

And shes been wanting to try this italian restaurant nearby so I was thinking of taking her out to eat also.

As I said only ideas so i'm open to suggestions or to hear what past boyfriends have gotten you on a similar anniversary. OR if any of yall have a Britannia beanie baby theyre willing to part with for compensation of course.

Nothing too expensive even though she's worth every penny.

My cousin had a toy shop years ago and gave me loads of beanies. I still have some of them. I have a feeling I may have Britannia. Do you want me to check?

That'd be excellent! I have paypal and everything for quick and speedy payment.

Keep me updated and thanks a lot!

Archived