why do some girls spit out cum?

herewegoagain

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually burns my throat to swallow. The fact that it's semen doesn't bother me at all, but I hate having it in my mouth simply because it burns.

Plus, the consistency is a little icky to swallow. Slippery and slimy. Although I've never spit, I can understand why some girls prefer to.

I think I would actually prefer to spit, but then there are new issues of where to spit, when to spit, etc.

Have you ever tasted your own semen? I always recommend that to guys who wonder about their girlfriends' habits with things like that.

Get a mouthful sometime and try to swallow it.

I'm not into tasting my own bodily fluids. I guess I'm curious but that's just not something I'm interested in doing. Then again I wouldn't complain if my girlfriend spit it out either... or if she didn't give oral for that matter.

I've had a couple of GF's that did the exact thing. I don't think it is weird at all. Different strokes for different folks. If she doesn't want to swallow, I wouldn't complain about it to her.

Its a pretty good compromise from where I sit. I would personally find it more pleasurable to stay inside her mouth when I climax than if she took it out. If she decides she doesn't want to swallow - well, she still is a trooper in my book.

My gf always spits it out. I wonder why because if you already have it in your mouth, then why not just swallow?

Just curious

This is a strange question... at least as strange as your GF for spitting. If you were sucking on someone, would you swallow it? Or, put another way, if your GF discharged something from her vagina, would you swallow that? Or further, isn't her menstrual blood filled with protein? Why now swallow that?

I'm not into tasting my own bodily fluids. I guess I'm curious but that's just not something I'm interested in doing. Then again I wouldn't complain if my girlfriend spit it out either... or if she didn't give oral for that matter.

Well, if you don't expect oral from her, then you really have no reason to need to taste yourself.

I've tasted myself before. I would never expect a guy to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

If a guy ever got pissed at me for not swallowing or something like that, I'd make him taste himself and see what it was like. Then see if he could blame me for not wanting to.

Seems fair to me, but maybe I'm crazy and irrational.

Why do some people like runny eggs and others get sick just from the sight of a runny egg...what about a piece of steak that is cooked well vs one that it is so rare it is all bloody and mushy. It is all about preferences and what any one person's stomach can handle. Just because she needs to spit it out doesn't mean she doesn't care about you...but why should she have to swallow something whose consistency and/or taste may be unpleasant to her.

Well, if you don't expect oral from her, then you really have no reason to need to taste yourself.

I've tasted myself before. I would never expect a guy to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

If a guy ever got pissed at me for not swallowing or something like that, I'd make him taste himself and see what it was like. Then see if he could blame me for not wanting to.

Seems fair to me, but maybe I'm crazy and irrational.

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Why not just ask her? I know that what you eat and drink plays a role in the taste. On some occasions men taste really bitter if they have been drinking a lot or eating bad...that may bother her in the taste department. Check it out with her, it maybe something changing your diet and adding some fruit!

(and yes, many women just do not like doing it...and that's perfectly cool)

Hmm i've always wondered the same thing.

Personally, I can't stand the thought of cum going anywhere near my mouth or face but that is just me. It's true I guess different strokes for different folks but i've never understood that either, you're already having to taste it why not just swallow it and have it gone right away without the awkwardness of having to find a place to spit because I would think that the longer it's in your mouth the more you have to stomach the taste and texture of it. Eh, to each their own tho.

But that makes me think, I used to hang out with a girl who would get sick everytime she swallowed her bf's cum, never knew why but she'd just get nauseated .. Maybe thats the case with ur gf? Who knows!

My gf always spits it out. I wonder why because if you already have it in your mouth, then why not just swallow?

Just curious

Because she doesn't like it! Can you blame her?

Not to change the subject, but this post reminds me of a funny t-shirt I saw a couple weeks ago. It said:

"Love sucks. True love swallows."

Ah, the profundity.

This is a strange question... at least as strange as your GF for spitting. If you were sucking on someone, would you swallow it? Or, put another way, if your GF discharged something from her vagina, would you swallow that? Or further, isn't her menstrual blood filled with protein? Why now swallow that?

Coz thats just kinda freaky!! Imagine walking into the bathroom to see your boyfriend licking your used tampons....

I don't know why girls make such a big deal about cum. I've tasted my own milkshake more than once, it's really not that bad. I wouldn't order it at a restaurant or anything, but the taste is pretty neutral. Although to be fair, I've never gotten the whole mouthful, because I can't bend that far.

my bfs tastes HORRID... hes a big fan of onions, garlic, whiskey, blue cheese etc etc...

Im not adverse to swallowing if it doesnt taste gross enough to make me retch.

fyi, semen has minimal nutritional value... too many wives tales for you lot.

Just curious

Swallow your own semen and then get back to us..it's already a challenge in itself to have it in one's mouth, but to swallow is a preference I think and it is by no means a tasty drink

Archived