Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 13 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: why do some girls spit out cum?

herewegoagain

why do some girls spit out cum?

My gf always spits it out. I wonder why because if you already have it in your mouth, then why not just swallow?

Just curious

2. 08-07-2007, 07:13 PM
    Reason
    Language - censor evasion

shygirl23
    It actually burns my throat to swallow. The fact that it's semen doesn't bother me at all, but I hate having it in my mouth simply because it burns.

Plus, the consistency is a little icky to swallow. Slippery and slimy. Although I've never spit, I can understand why some girls prefer to.

I think I would actually prefer to spit, but then there are new issues of where to spit, when to spit, etc.

herewegoagain
    It's just kind of weird - she immediately goes to the bathroom and spits it in the toilet.

shygirl23
    Have you ever tasted your own semen? I always recommend that to guys who wonder about their girlfriends' habits with things like that.

Get a mouthful sometime and try to swallow it.

BornToResist
    At least she doesn't spit it out on you.

IronLion85
    Quote Originally Posted by shygirl23 [Register to see the link]
    Have you ever tasted your own semen? I always recommend that to guys who wonder about their girlfriends' habits with things like that.

Get a mouthful sometime and try to swallow it.
    I'm not into tasting my own bodily fluids. I guess I'm curious but that's just not something I'm interested in doing. Then again I wouldn't complain if my girlfriend spit it out either... or if she didn't give oral for that matter.

rootcause43
    I've had a couple of GF's that did the exact thing. I don't think it is weird at all. Different strokes for different folks. If she doesn't want to swallow, I wouldn't complain about it to her.

Its a pretty good compromise from where I sit. I would personally find it more pleasurable to stay inside her mouth when I climax than if she took it out. If she decides she doesn't want to swallow - well, she still is a trooper in my book.

jettison

Quote Originally Posted by herewegoagain [Register to see the link]
    My gf always spits it out. I wonder why because if you already have it in your mouth, then why not just swallow?

Just curious
    This is a strange question... at least as strange as your GF for spitting. If you were sucking on someone, would you swallow it? Or, put another way, if your GF discharged something from her vagina, would you swallow that? Or further, isn't her menstrual blood filled with protein? Why now swallow that?

shygirl23
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLion85 [Register to see the link]
    I'm not into tasting my own bodily fluids. I guess I'm curious but that's just not something I'm interested in doing. Then again I wouldn't complain if my girlfriend spit it out either... or if she didn't give oral for that matter.
    Well, if you don't expect oral from her, then you really have no reason to need to taste yourself.

I've tasted myself before. I would never expect a guy to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

If a guy ever got pissed at me for not swallowing or something like that, I'd make him taste himself and see what it was like. Then see if he could blame me for not wanting to.

Seems fair to me, but maybe I'm crazy and irrational.

herewegoagain
    Hold on now, I was just curious. I have never complained to her or mentioned it to her. I'm happy with the way she satisfies me.

Just curious, nothing more.

Page 1 of 13 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Should I Tell Her I'm a Virgin?
Hi everyone, I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Everything is somehow going very well - I use the word "somehow" because i'm a
My bf is very...non-physical
Rarely do we ever kiss, hug, cuddle. We have sex 2-3 times a month. Have only had sex in our bed, an that is also the only time he will freely
Husband Won't Go Down on Me
SO.....when we first started dating I gave him oral and he didn't return, I never had oral from a guy, or a girl,,lol,,,but I just thought since we
My boyfriend leaves me to finish myself after he finishes from sex
First of all, i'm in what many would consider a near perfect relationship. I'm so happy, and he's a really caring nice guy. But there's a little
Gentlemanly/shy guy feeling inept with initiating sex
We have been dating only 2 1/2 months, and have taken things intentionally slow. So we are just now getting to the "getting intimate" stage. We've
With the fiancÚ
So we are getting hitched in July I reckon. I'm not going to lie our sex life hasn't been all that great the past few months, I understand that w/
Would my ex turn me down?
Me and my ex have a history over the last 5 years. In the last year, I broke up with him, we started dating other people. Long story short.. I want
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice