So I am no longer the xgirlfriend that is waiting to see if her x is going to try harder and see if he fixes things. I have taken everyone advice and start to figure out who I am first and spend more time alone and figure who I am. Although I am still hearing the constant.. " DON'T GET BACK WITH HIM" I am still talking to him and we are still continuing to be friends and see how it works.

Last night reminded me that he is truly trying to win me back and spend time. He had family over last week and he was extremely busy but when it comes down to it he is still there for me. Yesterday my niece had a very high fever when I came home. He was helping me unload my stuff from my truck because I am moving back home and realized my niece was calling out for him. She was shouting UNCLE and wanted him to carry her and he did just that. We called my mom who happens to be a nurse and told her that she had a 102.3 fever and my mom said take her to ER because her fever is way too high. So we did just that and my niece wanted Uncle to go and be with her. He strapped her in the car and drove his car separately just in case he needed to go anywhere.

We stayed in the hospital pretty late. He was just holding her and keep her company. I told him he could leave anytime and that me and my brother got it covered and he insisted on staying. He stayed as late as he could till her results came back and everything came up ok. He left about 11 and we stayed until about a little after midnight.

He called late at night asking if she was ok and that we got home alright. See things like that show me that he still cares and that he is really trying to prove himself that he is still going to be there for me and not go anywhere.

Saturday is going to be a month since we broke up and we still haven't had the official talk on what we are doing and how we stand. He knows that he screwed up royaly before and now showing more and more that he does want to still be with me. I guess he is still trying.

Archived