Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: "down there" worries....(it's ugly and not normal!!!)

Originally Posted by SexySadie7
    Wasn't there a link put up on here sometime ago about what different labias look like?
    I don't know if the moderators will allow a link to the site. PM me if you want the link.

Anyway.. how can you see your thing down there? I have to go thru contortions to see mine. It doesn't seem like women are very visible to themselves as far as the pubic area.
    Mirrors.

Gosh.. is that the next thing that women are going to feel forced to do to themselves, besides breast enlargement? Vulva symmetry?
    Don't even think of putting yourself thru all that grief. You are fine the way God created you!
    I've only seen women worry about how it looks, but never a guy complaining about it. So if anyone forces a woman to get surgery on their vulva, it will be the women themselves.

Originally Posted by Weeblie
    Here's a link to an old thread about the same question...
    Clamshell, Not clamshell, and everything in between, it's fascinating stuff.

What A Normal Vulva Looks Like
    Gosh, that was educational!!

The one thing that struck me was, do men actually find that attractive?

I'd rather look at a penis any day.

Anne,
    Up until I got married at 28, I dated quite a few women, and can tell you that the world would be a very boring place if they all looked alike. Thats half the fun, if you know what I mean!!! No two women look identical, and there is no such thing as an ugly AHEM. It's beautiful because it's YOUR ahem, and no one elses. Honest. I love ahems!LOL!!

Originally Posted by Cimmie
    Gosh, that was educational!!

The one thing that struck me was, do men actually find that attractive?

I'd rather look at a penis any day.
    Well, I'm surprised by the fact that females find penises to be attractive.

I find penises disgusting, I rather look at a vulva for extended periods of time

[QUOTE=Suesser Tod;1733312]Well, I'm surprised by the fact that females find penises to be attractive.

I find penises disgusting, I rather look at a vulva for extended periods of time

He he. Penises evoke in me a very powerful mixture of tenderness and awe. If I was in ancient Rome I'd belong to one of those phallus-worhipping mystery cults [-o<

Originally Posted by Zampotne
    But there is something a little different about a girls labia hanging out a little that just grosses me out. It's kinda like a little tongue sticking out of you saying "nah nah nah nah boo boo..." haha.
    most women have a labia that sticks out. in fact, a guy on another post said he really prefers it like that because otherwise it looks like a little kid's...i'm already self conscious about it, you could've phrased it better. maybe you should try making your point in a way that isn't quite so dang rude, because you never know whom you have "grossed out" with yours...

hahah.. Climmie.. I think I would too, I find penises to be beautiful things myself.

"Gosh, that was educational!!

The one thing that struck me was, do men actually find that attractive?"

well, climmie, it's a darn good thing they do.. Where would we be if they didn't?
    I agree I rather look at penises. I find it rather gross looking at other women's ahems myself.

Originally Posted by kimsguy57
    Anne,
    Up until I got married at 28, I dated quite a few women, and can tell you that the world would be a very boring place if they all looked alike. Thats half the fun, if you know what I mean!!! No two women look identical, and there is no such thing as an ugly AHEM. It's beautiful because it's YOUR ahem, and no one elses. Honest. I love ahems!LOL!!
    lol thank you! that makes me feel much better about my ahem lol

i dunno...penises are okay but testicles sometimes aren't as beautiful lol

Well, kimsguy.. that's great that guys feel like that!
    "Anne,
    Up until I got married at 28, I dated quite a few women, and can tell you that the world would be a very boring place if they all looked alike. Thats half the fun, if you know what I mean!!! No two women look identical, and there is no such thing as an ugly AHEM. It's beautiful because it's YOUR ahem, and no one elses. Honest. I love ahems!LOL!!"
    Actually, even though the equipment is about the same, guy's penises are all slightly different too.
    We are ALL different. Thank God! Who'd want to look exactly like someone else? That is what makes life so interesting.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice