Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445 LastLast

Thread: If I am so hot then why don't men approach me?

[QUOTE=littlestar;1946453]I can't believe this thread has generated so much interest!
    Thanks for your repsonses everyone

\\ is the thread that never ends,
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends..."[/I]

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

worst show in the history of television

Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet
    worst show in the history of television
    ???????????????what show???

Originally Posted by ghost69
    ???????????????what show???
    Um, I think he's referring to the Lambchop's Play-a-Long kids show of yesteryear. I used to watch it when I was in elementary school. When you're at that impressionable age, those kinds of things stay with you ... nay, HAUNT you forever..........

From a guy's point of view,
    I evaluate girl's looks because that's the first thing I see before even get close enough to her to talk to her and interact with her. That first time period is when we decide if she is worth talking to if not because she looks intimidating or not.

But I think in my opinion extremely good looking girls have this superior complex and that they don't need to initiate the courting act. and act very hard to get from their body language.
    But you can be a little more approachable by your body language or how you interact with people then guys will catch on and will come to you.

Even princesses have to work, nothing is handed down to you.

i've never heard of a hot girl not getting attention. i think its because you get so much unwanted attention you pretty much become immune to it all and its just another thing that happens everyday. its when the guys with quality come around, then you notice and realize it doesnt happen often.

I'm much in the same situation. Here's where I gleam my answer from. I'm a hugh hockey fan, so I go out to sports bars that have the NHL package. I'll catch a man's eye at a sports bar. I know he's checking me out. I eye him back with a bit of a smile. This goes on for a few times. But 30 minutes pass and he's still sitting there checking me out. What a (fill in the blank)! So I approach him. Now I'm no longer interested because a man is a hunter and should approach me, but more to see what his problem is. The answer is always "I thought you were waiting for someone else". No, I was waiting FOR YOU! But now I'm not interested because I don't need a man that won't take a chance and at least be social enough to sit down next to me, ask how I got into hockey, and start a conversation. So what if I was waiting for someone else? How can a conversation with a stranger hurt? It's a sports bar. Discuss sports. Even if a male friend came by, what did he lose? A few minutes of hockey talk? Get over it.

It takes balls of steel to do this because of all the * * * * that women put men through. Before this guy approaches a girl like you, who's nice and interested, he's going to run into a hundred * * * * * es who weren't.

Silver Member
    Originally Posted by Lightspeed
    No, I was waiting FOR YOU! But now I'm not interested because I don't need a man that won't take a chance and at least be social enough to sit down next to me, ask how I got into hockey, and start a conversation. So what if I was waiting for someone else? How can a conversation with a stranger hurt? It's a sports bar. Discuss sports. Even if a male friend came by, what did he lose? A few minutes of hockey talk? Get over it.
    Actually it's very hard to approach strangers in any given situation, especially in bars. No one wants to get the cold shoulder or be called a creep. Maybe you should approach instead since you are attractive and can be intimidating.

I agree, and I've run into a hundred men that could have probably had the time of their lives, but it all blew up because they couldn't talk about sports. My point is, if the chick is acknowledging your glances, why not come over and talk about sports? No pick up lines, just "I saw you were watching hockey. I've never been interested myself, but what do you enjoy about it?" If I'm interested, you'll have a hand on your arm or leg into the conversation. I can only speak for myself, but I think if men find something about a woman that is interesting, ask a question about that. I know men don't want to hear us talk, but we need to know if there's a connection before it goes any further.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice