How do I make him cum

l0velife

So basically I always orgasm mulitple amounts of times during sex with my boyfriend. Well we've been dating about a year and the most he's same is twice (in one night). Since we've been doing it for awhile he can last a lot longer which I don't mind what so ever because I can keep cumming. The thing is he wants to last longer so he can make me cum over and over again but I want him to cum!!!!

How do I make him cum or what can I do that will make it almost impossible for him to not cum?

Also, guys, if you have to pee and your having sex (lets say in the morning) when most guys have to pee) is it harder or impossible to cum if you have to pee???

its all a mind thing. he is trying soooo hard to think about not cumming he wont come for a while. We as guys will think of anything to please the girl. I have personally thought about sports baseball etc. If we get into it and we just going off the afection and lust then we would come a lot faster. See what his fantasies are. ROle Play, what ever it takes to get him alllll into it. once his mind will go into that extacy level he will come and you will come with him at the same time. then the second time around willll be longer. so if you want him to cum, tell him to focus on cuming first, then wait a bit and go for round two. no matter what he will last longer the second time around so then he can focus on pleasing you.

Also, guys, if you have to pee and your having sex (lets say in the morning) when most guys have to pee) is it harder or impossible to cum if you have to pee???

It's harder to cum when you have to pee.

It seems that he wants to please you and you want to please him. But how do you know he does not like things as they are?

I know he likes things as they are and so do I but just out of curiosity you know?

He likes to please me and I like to please him and I know by me being pleased he's pleased but I just like watching him when he's finishing and the fact he lasts so long and makes me finish over and over and it makes me tired but I can't stay "wet" forever. The soul is willing but the body needs rest lol

its all a mind thing. he is trying soooo hard to think about not cumming he wont come for a while. We as guys will think of anything to please the girl. I have personally thought about sports baseball etc. If we get into it and we just going off the afection and lust then we would come a lot faster. See what his fantasies are. ROle Play, what ever it takes to get him alllll into it. once his mind will go into that extacy level he will come and you will come with him at the same time. then the second time around willll be longer. so if you want him to cum, tell him to focus on cuming first, then wait a bit and go for round two. no matter what he will last longer the second time around so then he can focus on pleasing you.

Hmmm I'm sure the girl you were having relations with would be happy to know you were thinking about baseball lol

Just kiddding I think it's cute.

So if I talk to him dirty..do you think that would make him cum faster

He def. likes when I do.. I don't know any of his fantasies but I know he likes being talked to.

Maybe I should go for that weakness

It seems that he wants to please you and you want to please him. But how do you know he does not like things as they are?

Based on what I'm gathering, she's saying she would be more satisfied if she could make him come.

I would suggest asking him questions to find out what his weak spots are and then play on those.

While your having sex, come out and say, it a I-need-this-or-i-will-die voice "I want to make you cum!" Bite and lick your lips, maybe nibble on his a little too! This has always worked for me! He will realize that him cumming will give you a lot of pleasure, if not an orgasm. When he gets to the part of an orgasm when he starts trusting harder, moan! Most guys love that!! Hope this helps!

exactly. what ever it takes. in fact my ex knew that would be my game plan too. I love a girl to talk to me during and i get turned on from moaning. The sound of a woman moaning drives me crazy, If he likes it, the do it. talk dirty and like AJ said, tell him. I WANT YOU TO COME> * * * * pleaseing me right now, this is about you. lol

u may be shocked as so will he but that should get him worked up and hopefuly coming. then like i said go for round two if you havent came yet or if he wants to please you longer. ALSO, do not rule out the possibility that maybe he is bored or tired with you. I have also had sex with an ex just to please her and i would even fake an orgasim in order to finish because i was soooo not in the extacy mood so i would of never came. hopefully thats not what it is, but never rule out the worst and when you figure it out it will be easier to accept.

Are you saying that you just don't like going so long?

Why not try something like, "it's my turn to make you feel as good as you have been making me feel".

Or if he's really just wanting to please you over and over, and it's tiring you or making you uncomfortable, why not just ask to not go as long?

Well he's never faked it and there is evidence to show he has finished (the condom) in the end.

I don't think he's bored because he's the one that wants to go longer and don't get me wrong I love going for a long time and I dont' get bored with it but there's only so much my "body part" can take..if you understand. I know I can make him cum if I get really into it and talk to him dirty and do the whole nails down the back moaning thing but he wants it to last longer and wants me to keep finishing. He's not bored or tired with me..it's not that it is impossible for him to cum it's just he stops himself from doing it because he wants to last longer so I can finish more what I'm saying is I want to make him finish and I was just looking for sexy techniques to make him not be able to control himself and hold back

Are you saying that you just don't like going so long?

Why not try something like, "it's my turn to make you feel as good as you have been making me feel".

Or if he's really just wanting to please you over and over, and it's tiring you or making you uncomfortable, why not just ask to not go as long?

It's really not tiring but you understand after him making me finsh atleast 5times I've pretty much worn out down there when it comes to how easy it is for him to get in and out. I'm tight and it's pretty easy for him to get in AT FIRST but of course by the end it's really hard for him to get in and if he is in it's somewhat dry after finishing so many times lol

I might kind of slip into a conversation well lets see how fast we can make each other cum I don't know lol

1) In any missionary position, take one of your hands and put it underneath your rear where you can reach his balls. Play with them and play with the area between his butt and balls. You can squeeze the area like you are grabbing and releasing chopsticks. If you will notice if feels like part of his shaft down there. Also try massaging that same area or applying a lot of pressure in a pulsating fashion. You'll know when you get it right by his reaction. Try similar techniques with his balls in the same position. The main thing is you want him to keep going with any rhythm he wants without really stopping for long. That will give you a bit more control. Doing that also hugely intensifies my orgasm making me want to have more like that.

2) Also if you are using a condom but could try other forms of bc, give that a shot. Use more lubrication like astroglide so that the tip of his penis doesn't get sensitive to the piont that it hurts. That can retard ejaculation. I find I come quicker on round two if I am not quite as hard b/c that tip is less sensitive. Things need to happen really quickly and spontaneously all at once. It can be over fast.

3) If he is open to the idea use prostate stimulation either with your fingers or with an implement like an Aneros. The aneros can be a lot of fun in a missionary position and it will make him last longer. Just insert it with lube and have sex. Outside of sex improving your blow_job skills can give you an incredible amount of control. You can even stop sex and blow him to completion. It is your technique and how you combine good hand, mouth and ball technique to make him come faster.

Overall just have him enlighten you about all the techniques he uses to last longer. Then you can get around them when you want to more easily. I would also run with the dirty talking, I want you to come, out of control wild and crazy sex idea. Make it a challenge for him and you may be surprised that he can learn to last longer even when you do that, which would make sex and both of your orgasms that much better. It would increase the challenge aspect for both of you. He may also be into spontaneous lunch type quickies.

So this morning I went to see my boyfriend and he was still half asleep well anyways I laid with him for a few minutes and he ended up starting to take my pants off and he was saying how bad he wanted so we started to have sex and everything was good. I cam within the first 5-10 minutes and then I told him I wasn't going to cum again until he did. So we did it for another 10-15 minutes and he still didn't cum. I asked him if it was me and he said I don't know whats wrong with me it's not you at all it's me and I don't know what it is. So I asked are you sure your tired of me or bored with me and he said no no baby I'm the one who took your pants off. Baby I love making love to you and your so amazing at it. He said I dont' know if it means I'm not a morning person so I was kind of upset about it not that he didn't cum I just didn't want it to be me. He doesn't act like he's tired of me what so ever. So he said well lets go run our errands and we will do this again when we get back and we will see if it makes a difference if I'm a little more awake.

So we did do it once we got back home and I was on top. I worked it like I had never worked it before. He got on top and made me cum once and he kept going (with him on top) and then finally he finished.

HAVE ANY GUYS EVER HAD THIS EXPERIENCE..WHERE THEY CAN'T CUM, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE TIRED OF A GIRL OR DON'T WANT BUT JUST BECAUSE OF UNKNOWN REASONS.

Archived