GUYS: what turns you on while kissing?

younique

Ah! i know that my boyfriend goes absoloutely insane when i kiss or suck around his neck, especially the adams apple, and his ears. He gets instant chills and goosebumps everywhere! Also the back of the neck, inside of the elbows/knees, the small of his back, and right above the belt line just below the belly button makes him melt.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alright personally just making out is good but when she goes for my neck it drives me crazy (not just the side all over like my Adams apple and where your jaw bone connects with your neck) also when she lightly bights my lower lip

also when she puts one hand in the middle of my chest and digs her nails into me (lightly though)

and the back too and the back of my neck/head thats good too

hope it helps, and most of u people are probably laughing, im only 16 and this is the first girl i have actually gotten into a tonsil hockey tournament with so....idk it seems pretty romantic to me

and some odd stupid * * * * like when she squeezes my shoulder muscles (which i must say are pretty sexi lmaolmao) or puts her hands on ym shoulder bldes etc.

Ah! i know that my boyfriend goes absoloutely insane when i kiss or suck around his neck, especially the adams apple, and his ears. He gets instant chills and goosebumps everywhere! Also the back of the neck, inside of the elbows/knees, the small of his back, and right above the belt line just below the belly button makes him melt.

Same here. guys love that.

jeez youre only 17, youll be driving the menfolk nuts for years to come.

Me personally? ears, kiss/suck tease my ears...I'll melt and probably do whatever you want back...no questions ask. Kissing neck's not bad either, but I could just about crumble when you go for my ears. So yeah, that answer your question well enough?

Yup I crumble into pieces when my ear is being tongued. My ex use to wrap her mouth around my entire ear and gently lick it. Wow...talk about a heart attack.

Second is the neck.

Ive also never complained when my crotch was grabbed through my pants

Yup I crumble into pieces when my ear is being tongued. My ex use to wrap her mouth around my entire ear and gently lick it. Wow...talk about a heart attack.

Second is the neck.

durnit! i was going to say that!!

durnit! i was going to say that!!

Yeah, I just wish more girls would do this. Are they shy or something? Whats the deal ladies?

There is one thing you will NEVER here a man say to a woman he's making out with.. "Stop touching my crotch"

I would have to say variety and her level of arousal is key. By variety I mean when she doesn't just continue to kiss the same way for an extended period of time. Kissing other body parts works well too! By arousal, well I guess that is self-explanatory! Her body language, her response to what I am doing, etc.

Sometimes it is very arousing when she holds back a little. When your faces are inches from each other. Its the anticipation of the next kiss.....!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love being kissed on the cheek for some reason... Also bitten a little bit... And the other day we had sex and afterwards she started to try to suck my whole mouth into hers! (Sounds weird I know)... Or when she tries to pull as much of my tongue as possible into hers... And then try to bite my tongue a bit.

We had chocolate sauce one day and she put some on my face, and proceeded try and eat it off... But it's not easy to get off (you can't just lick it off), so she had to kiss and suck and lick very hard, which felt fantastic!

Yeah, I just wish more girls would do this. Are they shy or something? Whats the deal ladies?

There is one thing you will NEVER here a man say to a woman he's making out with.. "Stop touching my crotch"

I find it funny ya'll said that.

My boyfriend is always teasing me saying "Are you scared of it or something?". Is that a hint to grab it when I'm feeling a little frisky?

By the way, my man LOVES it when kiss his neck. Usually if I do that to turn him on, I just keep on going lower and lower slowly. Talk about a fun kissing game for him, huh?

Archived