Love Poem by Banksy

DeeTeeCee

i found this poem done by the UK's Banksy [graffiti/stencil artist] in his book 'Wall and Piece' (great book by the way for anyone into street art).

Love Poem

Beyond watching eyes

With sweet and tender kisses

Our souls reached out to each other

In breathless wonder

And when I awoke

From a vast and smiling peace

I found you bathed in morning light

Quietly studying

All the messages on my phone

obviously not a love poem in the traditional sense, but i find it remarkable how this honest bit of life can describe my past relationship (just the one) so well; how i could love a person and give her all that i could and yet still there existed an element of untrust and controlling from her.

i found this poem done by the UK's Banksy [graffiti/stencil artist] in his book 'Wall and Piece' (great book by the way for anyone into street art).

Love Poem

Beyond watching eyes

With sweet and tender kisses

Our souls reached out to each other

In breathless wonder

And when I awoke

From a vast and smiling peace

I found you bathed in morning light

Quietly studying

All the messages on my phone

obviously not a love poem in the traditional sense, but i find it remarkable how this honest bit of life can describe my past relationship (just the one) so well; how i could love a person and give her all that i could and yet still there existed an element of untrust and controlling from her.

Thats really something to imagine. As if it hurts the heart. And I know exactly what you're saying.. I'm kind of going through the same thing. How could you go the full 100% with her if your deep heart is still untrusted with her.