Ask For Advice

Thread: When a guy likes to tease you...

mintblossom
    Gold Member

When a guy likes to tease you...

or bust your balls....(metaphorically).....what does it mean and what am i supposed to do?

because usually I will hit right back (and by that I mean I will tease them or bust their balls or respond in a cheeky manner). Right back at them.

shoegal21
    If he teases you in a friendly kind of way, it's probably flirting. It's just like the little boy who chases the girl on the playground. He may have a little crush on you, and teasing you is his way of showing it. Depending on how he is teasing you?

sunshinestate22
    it means they like you. now, in what sense of "liking" depends upon the things they say in addition to the manner in which they say (articulate) their verbal teasing.

4. 06-27-2007, 04:36 AM

Leonhart

Means he likes you. He just doesn't know how to express it.

Robinson
    As a guy have to confirm that although it all depends on the intensivity and context of "teasing".

I play and joke with a lot of girls but not in a way that expresses interest. So it depends a lot of what he is doing to get you. If it's really "teasing" stuff, stuff that shows he takes notice of you, of details related to you and all that probably means he is into you.

It's a pitty that with women it isn't as simple as that (is it in anything?) For instance women can test you like there was no tomorrow and not necessarely mean a conscious thing for you, sometimes they just like to test and test, and resisting the tests will only make the exams harder. In fact I'm going through one of those periods right now.

ghost69
    if that is shoegal in the avatar pic...dang.

anyway,
    i know how to hit on women. using jokes and teasing is all part of it for me. i use serious stuff too like commenting on her eyes or smile. i don't say if i don't mean it. but they can tell when i'm joking with them. women love humor. if they don't, no go for me.

Sweet Buttabean Jellayroll

Quote Originally Posted by mintblossom [Register to see the link]
    or bust your balls....(metaphorically).....what does it mean and what am i supposed to do?

because usually I will hit right back (and by that I mean I will tease them or bust their balls or respond in a cheeky manner). Right back at them.
    were having fun and were interested.........thats all it means, if you say will u be my man right there most will prolly say yes and declare their the luckiest dood ever

Cheeky Charmer
    If he teases you in a friendly kind of way, it's probably flirting. It's just like the little boy who chases the girl on the playground. He may have a little crush on you, and teasing you is his way of showing it. Depending on how he is teasing you?
    Spot on shoegal - you're as intelligent as you are sexy (going on that pic).

It all goes back to first school. Every young boy will tease, pick on and pull the pig tails of the girl he fancies, and as you get older, things don't change all that much.

Teasing is a form of testing the water, before the flirting starts. If I like someone I always use this method, though I also do it with my female friends (but they know I'm just messing). That's the only pitfall. People can get the wrong message.

Top Threads
Significance of holding hands with interlocked fingers
Holding hands with fingers interlocked or intertwined - is it a strong indicator of romantic intentions?
Can I Convince Him Long Distance Is Okay?
So there's a guy I met. He asked me on a date. We've been on three so far. Between the first and the second he told me that he's moving after
Is she interested?
So i met my good friends step sister about a week ago and we have hung out about 4 times. I was sleeping over my friends house and she was watching
I like a guy at work but i'm not allowed to date him
alrighty so i started a new job a few weeks ago and i think that one of our security guards is super super cute. but since i'm a cashier, according
"Fist bump" a girl you like?
This is a question for straight males: Would you ever "fist bump" a girl you like? There's this guy that I have a bit of a crush on. He's very
What does it mean if my friend asks me to go over to his apartment?
One of my guy friends who I have known for a couple of years recently asked me to go over to his apartment after a night out when we were quite
Am I overreacting?
I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months and it has been wonderful, however I have recently started to get feelings of jealousy after his frequent
Featured Threads
Completely Confused? What does this mean?
Hi All- I was dating a guy for almost a year. We had a pretty great relationship- Things got serious. We told each other we loved each other. Even
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Not a regular here, I have a few questions...
I'll try to make this brief. Been in a relationship (23F) with a man (35) for 5 years. Typical in the beginning, though I always wondered how he
Weed or Me
Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months - he is 31 and I am 24. He has recently started smoking weed every night and I don't really
Is He Hiding from Me?
Hi All, Need some advice from those that are familiar with social media apps such as Instagram.. I'v been friends with this guy for about a
Red flag in friendship
I've been through a terrible first break up and was in a lot of pain. I was physically and mentally sick due to the stress of the break up but I'm
I broke hard NC after 7 months (B I G M I S T A K E)
No surprise, I'm absolutely devastated. She pretty much blew me off like I was a piece of trash. At first I was happy because she actually responded
Ask For Advice