Ask For Advice

Thread: When a guy likes to tease you...

mintblossom
    Gold Member

When a guy likes to tease you...

or bust your balls....(metaphorically).....what does it mean and what am i supposed to do?

because usually I will hit right back (and by that I mean I will tease them or bust their balls or respond in a cheeky manner). Right back at them.

shoegal21
    If he teases you in a friendly kind of way, it's probably flirting. It's just like the little boy who chases the girl on the playground. He may have a little crush on you, and teasing you is his way of showing it. Depending on how he is teasing you?

sunshinestate22
    it means they like you. now, in what sense of "liking" depends upon the things they say in addition to the manner in which they say (articulate) their verbal teasing.

4. 06-27-2007, 04:36 AM

Leonhart

Means he likes you. He just doesn't know how to express it.

Robinson
    As a guy have to confirm that although it all depends on the intensivity and context of "teasing".

I play and joke with a lot of girls but not in a way that expresses interest. So it depends a lot of what he is doing to get you. If it's really "teasing" stuff, stuff that shows he takes notice of you, of details related to you and all that probably means he is into you.

It's a pitty that with women it isn't as simple as that (is it in anything?) For instance women can test you like there was no tomorrow and not necessarely mean a conscious thing for you, sometimes they just like to test and test, and resisting the tests will only make the exams harder. In fact I'm going through one of those periods right now.

ghost69
    if that is shoegal in the avatar pic...dang.

anyway,
    i know how to hit on women. using jokes and teasing is all part of it for me. i use serious stuff too like commenting on her eyes or smile. i don't say if i don't mean it. but they can tell when i'm joking with them. women love humor. if they don't, no go for me.

Sweet Buttabean Jellayroll

Quote Originally Posted by mintblossom [Register to see the link]
    or bust your balls....(metaphorically).....what does it mean and what am i supposed to do?

because usually I will hit right back (and by that I mean I will tease them or bust their balls or respond in a cheeky manner). Right back at them.
    were having fun and were interested.........thats all it means, if you say will u be my man right there most will prolly say yes and declare their the luckiest dood ever

Cheeky Charmer
    If he teases you in a friendly kind of way, it's probably flirting. It's just like the little boy who chases the girl on the playground. He may have a little crush on you, and teasing you is his way of showing it. Depending on how he is teasing you?
    Spot on shoegal - you're as intelligent as you are sexy (going on that pic).

It all goes back to first school. Every young boy will tease, pick on and pull the pig tails of the girl he fancies, and as you get older, things don't change all that much.

Teasing is a form of testing the water, before the flirting starts. If I like someone I always use this method, though I also do it with my female friends (but they know I'm just messing). That's the only pitfall. People can get the wrong message.

Top Threads
Girls, do you find shy guys attractive?
I'm quite a shy person and going into high school and wondering if girls are maybe at all slightly attracted to that. I'm not very popular and don't
I met an awesome guy in college but I don't know what to do!
So it's my second day at college, which is away from my home. For the first few days, the Freshmen are divided up into several small groups to do
Mixed Signals from a Guy - Perhaps I am too long out of the Dating Scene!
Ok, so here goes............... There is this guy that comes into work about once a month, he came in a couple of times, polite hello/goodbyes and
Out of the dating scene too long
I need help, i was at a wedding last week and got chatting to a guy, we chatted all night and it was clear there was a vibe between us. he said he
Should I try to still pursue this guy??
I met this guy back in February, at the time I wasn't really looking for something serious, just wanted to find some people to chat with on this chat
So, this is weird
There's a guy who i know. We have a lot of mutual friends and meet sometimes, he does text once in a while generally. So we are on a lot of
Featured Threads
Weird crazy breakup
Here goes. We was together 4 and a half years, lived together for the most of that with her grandparents, yeah moved in pretty quick because of
is my bf racist? is there a future?
I am a bit dumbfounded and confused.. pls comment.. I have been dating my bf for 3 years. I look asian and he looks european. Things have not always
Great conversation but she Ghosted me?!
When I asked for her phone number, she kinda looked at me (the really dude? face). I knew it was over, but seriously it bothers me that we had a
My Girlfriend's Extreme Anger and Dramatic Behavior Are Ruining Our Relationship
This is gonna be a long one. Bear with me.. Okay, so this is my absolute first post on any forum ever. I am a 21 year old male, and I am currently in
Wrapping your head around an incurable condition
How does one do that ? While my condition is not fatal it is incurable and my life quality will steadily deteriorate over time. Most possible will
My mom kept a secret for 28 years
I'm 28 years old, my mom always told me to not sleep around, said she never slept w anyone till she got married, etc. well randomly tonight she tells
Confusing relationship with ex
So my ex and I broke up about 3 months ago. There was a lot of hurt, I was really depressed for the first weeks until I got back on my feet and
Ask For Advice