Ask For Advice

Thread: When a guy likes to tease you...

mintblossom
    Gold Member

When a guy likes to tease you...

or bust your balls....(metaphorically).....what does it mean and what am i supposed to do?

because usually I will hit right back (and by that I mean I will tease them or bust their balls or respond in a cheeky manner). Right back at them.

shoegal21
    If he teases you in a friendly kind of way, it's probably flirting. It's just like the little boy who chases the girl on the playground. He may have a little crush on you, and teasing you is his way of showing it. Depending on how he is teasing you?

sunshinestate22
    it means they like you. now, in what sense of "liking" depends upon the things they say in addition to the manner in which they say (articulate) their verbal teasing.

4. 06-27-2007, 05:36 AM

Leonhart

Means he likes you. He just doesn't know how to express it.

Robinson
    As a guy have to confirm that although it all depends on the intensivity and context of "teasing".

I play and joke with a lot of girls but not in a way that expresses interest. So it depends a lot of what he is doing to get you. If it's really "teasing" stuff, stuff that shows he takes notice of you, of details related to you and all that probably means he is into you.

It's a pitty that with women it isn't as simple as that (is it in anything?) For instance women can test you like there was no tomorrow and not necessarely mean a conscious thing for you, sometimes they just like to test and test, and resisting the tests will only make the exams harder. In fact I'm going through one of those periods right now.

ghost69
    if that is shoegal in the avatar pic...dang.

anyway,
    i know how to hit on women. using jokes and teasing is all part of it for me. i use serious stuff too like commenting on her eyes or smile. i don't say if i don't mean it. but they can tell when i'm joking with them. women love humor. if they don't, no go for me.

Sweet Buttabean Jellayroll

Quote Originally Posted by mintblossom [Register to see the link]
    or bust your balls....(metaphorically).....what does it mean and what am i supposed to do?

because usually I will hit right back (and by that I mean I will tease them or bust their balls or respond in a cheeky manner). Right back at them.
    were having fun and were interested.........thats all it means, if you say will u be my man right there most will prolly say yes and declare their the luckiest dood ever

Cheeky Charmer
    If he teases you in a friendly kind of way, it's probably flirting. It's just like the little boy who chases the girl on the playground. He may have a little crush on you, and teasing you is his way of showing it. Depending on how he is teasing you?
    Spot on shoegal - you're as intelligent as you are sexy (going on that pic).

It all goes back to first school. Every young boy will tease, pick on and pull the pig tails of the girl he fancies, and as you get older, things don't change all that much.

Teasing is a form of testing the water, before the flirting starts. If I like someone I always use this method, though I also do it with my female friends (but they know I'm just messing). That's the only pitfall. People can get the wrong message.

Top Threads
Friend feels threatened by me
Hi guys, I would like to have your opinion about a matter. I discovered recently that one of my best friends (woman) felt threatened by my way of
Why is this married woman flirting so dangerously with me?
Hello. I will try to exercise brevity as much as I possibly can. I consider her a "work friend" if that makes any type of sense. We talk a lot as we
Is she mad at me?
I was talking to this girl I like over text. I sent her a message earlier that day that she didnít look at till later. The message was me making a
Do I let go or keep trying? Please help.
I'm "dating" a successful doctor(32) from England. We have a 10 year gap, him being my elder. First time ever coming to one of these for my own
how do i go about this the smartest way possible?
about 6 months ago she broke up with her boyfriend of 9 years. they were together from 18 to 27. shes 28. so basically the only serious relationship
Reconnect with an old friend
So I have reconnected with an old friend from high school - online. We were really close, but never dated. (I liked her, was really shy - and we had
College prof coffee/drinks tips? 2 Females
I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to ask a college prof to coffee or drinks outside of class time, as I would love to develop a friendship
Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice