What really goes on at a Bachelor Party?

Snoopy24

Ok so my boyfriend is going to a bacheolor party in a couple weeks, and I am not happy at ALL.

It's at AC and "he said" there won't be any strippers. For some reason I just don't believe it.

So HONESTLY guys? What really goes on at bachelor parties? Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

Hey there,

Not all bachelor parties have strippers anymore. I think that is a bit obsolete these days. I have heard of these parties where the guys play poker, pool, a few I know of did sporting events, or even paintball. It depends.

If there is going to be a stripper, it is really not a big deal. It is more to embarss the poor groom and for viewing.

Why don't you believe your boyfriend? That is the bigger issue and the stripper is the least of your concerns when you do trust what your boyfriend tells you.

Well they are all so different.

For mine, coming up in a few weeks, we are going out of town to play golf for a couple of days and at night we'll probably play poker, watch a bit of sport on TV and generally just hang out most of the night joking and telling each other a bunch of tall stories.

Others may be at the other extreme, nightclubs, strippers and getting plastered. And then there will be a whole lot in between.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it. My best friend's husband went on a fishing trip for his bachelor party. Even if there are strippers at this party, so what?! Let the boys look at the girls. It's just looking.

And if he says there aren't going to be strippers there, then listen to the man. Has he ever given you any reason to doubt him? If not, then give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not fair to him for you to accuse him of lying - whether or not you say it to his face, that's what you're dong - if he's never given reasons not to trust him. You can't do that to him based on what you think goes on during a bachelor party. Let him do his thing with his buddies, and chill!

The old (and dying) stripper ritual is for the groom-to-be, to make sure that he's not tempted by other women before he takes the plunge. Trust me, your man won't be touching anyone, even assuming he wanted to in the first place. If I were you, I'd be more worried about him driving home blitzed.

I would say it comes down to whether your boyfriend is trustworthy or not, regardless of whether there are strippers, other girls or what not.

I have been privy to the details of several bachelor parties, including one my boyfriend recently threw for his best friend (and they ended up back at my house at end of night so I also saw them hammered and talkative (and yes, they did go to the strippers, after go-karts..lol)!). And they vary.

Some are very low key - a weekend camping trip, playing pool, go karts, etcetera. Some do have a lot of alcohol and strippers. Does not mean if there are strippers your boyfriend is going to do anything, and if there aren't strippers does not mean one might not take an opportunity with someone else...just like any other night! It comes down to your partner, and your relationship as a whole.

Your boyfriend in my opinion, should not behave differently on that night, than he would another night when it comes to your boundaries and respect for you.

My boyfriend has been to a few bachelor parties since we have been together, and I have never even had a moment doubt about whether he was disrespectful to me or not. I may ask how it went or what they ended up doing the next day, but I certainly trust his judgement, honour and commitment. And I DO know some of those did have strippers.

i went to a bachelor party recently. i've been to several. we ended up at a strip club too. just some good ole boys messin around drinkin havin a good time. but i was single each of these times and was trying to hook up with women out on the town.

Ok so my boyfriend is going to a bacheolor party in a couple weeks, and I am not happy at ALL.

It's at AC and "he said" there won't be any strippers. For some reason I just don't believe it.

So HONESTLY guys? What really goes on at bachelor parties? Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

Many bachelor parties do not have strippers. Do you think he'd lie to you? Does he lie often?

As for the ones where strippers are involved- they are usually much less raunchy if the guys just go as a group to a strip club. The worst ones are the ones where private strippers are hired to visit an individual location (like someone's home) According to men I know, those are the parties where you hear stories about BJ's given for fee and such. This is especially true if more than one private stripper is hired. Not all will cross the line- they do usually arrive with bodyguards as well. But probablility wise if there is a team of 2 or 3 private strippers they will likely be performing sex acts on one another as part of "the show" and may or may not take it further with the actual men there. It's very relative to the boundaries of the strippers and whether or not they come from a legit company or a sleazy one. My aunt got divorced when she found photos of her husband (taken by the best man) taking a shower with 2 of the strippers from his bachelor party. She came accross the photos 6 years after they married. It was a rocky marriage and the photos were the straw that broke the camel's back.

Bottom line, if you trust your boyfriend then no matter what type of bachelor party he goes to you can count on him behaving. even if he were at one of the parties that turn bad- if he were a committed gentleman, he'd leave the room or leave all together. Only if he has the propensity to be a sleazeball, should you worry.

It shouldnt really matter what happens at the party. At the end of the day it all comes down to trust. What do you think will happen if strippers are there? and how does it differ to him just going out on a night out with the boys? Either you trust him or you dont know matter the situation....and worrying about it/nagging him wont solve anything at all...

does he go to strip clubs with you or with the boys on occasion before this bachelor party? i'm not sure what AC is, but a bachelor party is for bachelors to have a good time. yeah, some married guys might be there. but it's not for the ladies to know what happened. just as is the bridal shower thing.

but it's not for the ladies to know what happened.

If nothing unfaithful or "bad" is going on -then why would it not be okay to tell a girlfriend/wife what happened?

I think honestly is a better route. If the guys seem sneaky or like they are hiding something, it's only going to make the suspicion of their partners worse.

i went to a vegas bachelor party and we didn't even see strippers. we went and got vip at some clubs and had a blast out on the town. we had girls in our suite at the club. that was all. some of the single guys hooked up with girls. nothing with the groom though.

Archived