Ok I have a disease its pritty bad and I am in hospital I hsve been here for 5 weeks and 2 days (I hate it)

Iam very weak and its harde to press the bottons and move my arms.

My tissue in my muscle is wasting away The Doctor takes blood like 2 times a

day and puts more in.

I am going to die and my mom and dad knows it too I hate waiting for death.

I just need to talk to someone about it.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to enotalone.

Sorry to hear about your disease.

I don't know what else to tell you, as I cannot say I have ever been in your situation.

To the extent you can, post and people here will try and help and be as supportive as they can.

Let children walk with Nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as taught in woods and meadows, plains and mountains and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed, and as beautiful as life. -link removed

link removed

A great many people experience the movement from one century to the next, but a minuscule number of people experience the movement from one millennium to the next.

link removed

All I can say is try to have a postive outlook on things.

Think happy things

Be one person who went smiling

People will remember you much more that way, by your attitude

And it could influence them for life

If you die, we will all meet you there. You will not be alone.

For now, all you can do is cherish each moment and see the worth of what's around you. Most of all, voice it.

Stay happy. Do not give into dread. Do not give up.

And that will make all the difference.

It's how we journey that matters

Not the destination.

Thanks you guys Its good to think I have people to talk to.

I cant really say that I dont fear death I am really sceard.

Oh yay really nice Icon thingy of Rikku blueangel she is really cool.

Talk to moz if I am not dead : ) Cant wait to talk to you lot......

Thank you all.

I am a Leper I had pains 100s of times years ago and only if I would of said of sumin they could of got rid of it and I would of been fine now and well I wouod have a face nice to look at lol. I have a mask on its kinda cool.

I cant eat in my mouth coz of it herts and it might and it will then kill me.

The bible says that god sent leprosy to punish the evil and when I die and go to the hell that awaits me I will spend an eternity there.

Thank you all.

The bible says that god sent leprosy to punish the evil and when I die and go to the hell that awaits me I will spend an eternity there.

There may be some people who won't like this statement but THE BIBLE is full of sh!t, it's man made, and has been written several times over, you are not going to hell, for there is no hell other than the planet in which we live.

I admire your strength, only few in the world could speak of their own death with the confindence and daring such as you do.

Elysium awaits you. And is more than willing to accept you.

I'm sorry simply complicated, and i don't mean to be a pain in the but and i do agree with alot of what you have said. But i don't think the bible is all crap.

The bible says alot of things. I am a devoted christian and i plan to live my life pretty much as the bible says to so don't take it like i am insulting it. But it has to be read very carefully or things can be taken out of context.

What sticks out to me when i read the bible is the simplicity of if you love Jesus, if you confess that you are a sinner and that god is the only true god who sent his son to carry our sins, then you will go to heaven and be happy for eternity.

Also, Jesus cures a man with leprosy. Why would he do such a thing if it was just to rid the world of evil. Wouldn't he want that "evil" person to die?

Just to two bobs worth.

Also i am very sorry to hear you are suffering. But please talk to us. We want to listen and just talk. Everyone here is very supportive so you are bound to find some good advice and maybe even some friends

PM me if you ever want to talk

"Leprosy or Hansen's disease is a chronic infectious disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium leprae."

Well theres some good news is thats theres good effective anti-Hansen's disease drugs.

I don't know in you case what your taking but the treatments can remove the infection compleatly

So kiddo your not dead yet,

the greeks had a saying,

"death worrys me not for when its is present I am not."

take each day as it comes, and find joy in moments. thows around you love you, but be kind to them they are very vulnerable seeing you like this and there pain is deep.

any of us in a moment can lose what life we have, nothing in the worlds can make us 100% safe, so each and every day is a gift, what one needs to ask is what shall I do with it.

Trust the docs, take your drugs and take evey day as it come

My friend, you are not being punished for evil, nor are you going to Hell. The word "leprosy" in the Bible is an error made by translators long after the stories were written. The original word, written in Hebrew, was "tzaraath" -- look it up and you will find that the symptoms described for it do not match exactly with those caused by leprosy. So, rest easy, because you can put the terrible thought of damnation out of your mind completely.

Well you guys have have put me to rest about Hell but, When I do die witch is in about 1 to 2 mounths mayby weeks cant remember then where will I go Born again on earth or Heaven or dose hell truley a wait me?

Apart of me wants to die the mask I have on is hard to look out of and the pain is so bad I really hate this. My frainds say be strong and dont lose your unique sense of humor.

But theres that part in my head that says I have not done nothing on this planet I will not be rememberd at all sept in my family.

I have done some bad things in my 16 years of live what Iam not proud of Typing really hurts my fingers so iam sorry if it dose not make sense or my spelling is wrong its taken me like 1 hour to write this lol.

Ok got to go now wish I could write more but one of my finger feels like it going to fall off : ) OACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfff, I doubt that you've done anything worse than 99% of the people who have lived and died. Nobody knows what really happens when we go, but if you deserve Hell, then pretty much everyone before you did, too... and there wouldn't be any room left by now!

Most of us never get a chance to make a big mark on the world, no matter how long we live. That's just the way it is. There's no need to feel bad for not having a highway named after you. You'll always be remembered as long as the friends and family who know you remain alive, just like my Uncle Walter who died in a bike accident at age 10 back in the 1940s is still remembered by my dad and others.

What do you do for boredom these days? Do you have any favorite fun websites? I know I'd ask for a pile of comic books if I was in hospital that long.

Your right I should not worry about whats going to happen to me when I die.

Sorry to here about your uncle I Gusess you never meet him My Uncle died in a moter bike crash 1 year ago so I will see him up there : )

Iam very board all the time all I have is my laptop a Ipod. Iam on my own most of the time coz iam in a room with no one else.

Some times my m8s help me to the places out side take a look at My Avatar

thats me at a party 2 weeks ago could not stand very well as you can see Lol

I love my m8s right now and my family for all there help in the past 3 mounths

and you guys for the talk.

I look on this page every like 5 mins lol love talking to all you. : )

Oh and sorry for my spelling again.

I lost a college roomate to leukemia. Anyone I still see who knew him has not forgotten him. I think his sense of humor is one of the things we remember most. You will not be forgotten quickly, whenever you die.

Thank you

All my frainds say that my sense of humor will be misst all when they say that Rikki all ways starts to cry Lol. They all love my mask too they say it really cool

Yer rght do any of you like? I guess if you all do you all will have to draw straws lol. Well time for my Horrible drugs talk more soon (Cant wait)

: )

Hey again,

Nice pic, its nice to know you got to go to a party And your mask is very cool!

An old priest at my church died a year ago almost, and even though i didn't know him very well it was still an awfull loss and i still remember him, and how kind he was. You will be remembered, by your friends and your family and now us to

And a laptop and an ipod would be fun lol Just keep listening to music and writing to us. Thats sure to help a little with your boredom.

Hey DarkOne.

Your mask is awesome, your truly a soldier, a man who will always be remembered in my life.

To put your worrys of hell and the devil to rest, I did some research, lucifer was originally a man made myth written in latin, luci, which means light, was originally found in a hebrew bible, funny thing about that is, the latin language was never around when the hebrew bible was written, it was somethng merely added to scare people.

Luci means light, yet Lucifer is supposedly the "prince of darkness" so how does something that means light, relate to darkness.

He does'nt exist buddy, your going to a better place. greeks call it elycium, we call it the kingdom of heaven. Whatever it is, you have a place there waiting for you as we all do.

The saying goes, that we all start dieing the day we are born, but in the end, we will all be reunited in heaven, looking forward to meeting you brother.

Stay strong, you've givin me inspiriation, and have set a perfect example as to why each and everyone of us has to appreciate every moment we are alive.

AnotherBrokenDoll Thanks for saying my mask is cool (Wish I could take it off)

sorry to here about the prist its really hard to lose some one you love or like.

Simply Complicated Thank you soooo much dude You have really put my mind at rest.

Things arnt looking good I have lost 6 of my fingers and most of my lips my nose is well mest up! and well I am in hell but talking to you guys makes it so much easyer I really really thank you and cant wait to talk again tomorrow.

DarkOne, you must be the bravest person I've known on this site let alone in my life. Stay strong my friend. I've been kind of sitting through this thread the last 15 minutes reading back and forth imaging what you've been going through.

A strong person like you changes so many peoples' lives. You're no evil. You're an angel from heaven. And I know you'll be looked upon as one.

I love the mask. It has a very power look

AnotherBrokenDoll Thanks for saying my mask is cool (Wish I could take it off)

sorry to here about the prist its really hard to lose some one you love or like.

Simply Complicated Thank you soooo much dude You have really put my mind at rest.

Things arnt looking good I have lost 6 of my fingers and most of my lips my nose is well mest up! and well I am in hell but talking to you guys makes it so much easyer I really really thank you and cant wait to talk again tomorrow.

Anytime DarkOne, we will all be here for you, talk to you tomorrow.

Archived