Cum too fast?

h0rnyr0b0t

Hi, I've been with my girlfriend for about 4 months, and we decided to move on to the next step in our relationship, sex. Everything seemed to be going great, I was kinda nervous about my penis size, 5 1/2 ](*,) anyways, after about 4 mintues, i felt like i was gonna cum, and sure enough, i pull my penis out and my condom is filled. is there anything i could do to last longer in bed ? :splat:

This is a very complicated question. Do you experience on average 4-5 minutes every time you have sex? You know, that sounds quite normal to me... Some people cum too fast at 1 minute, or 2 minutes. This could be classified as premature ejaculation. That doesn't sound like you.

Answers can vary depending on how old you are and how experienced you are as well.

if you feel like you are getting too 'revved up' stop for a second, or 10 seconds, or a minute... to get back to neutral. when you stop, use your hands, tongue, etc. to keep her entertained. IF she asks why you stopped just say, you feel so darned good, I had to stop before I finished.

Also if you work those pc muscles (pretend you are trying to stop peeing, mid pee) if you clench those muscles a lot, and hold them for say 5-10 seconds at a time, over and over... they get stronger... and i guess you can just hold off an orgasm after a while by doing that.

• 1 year later...

I'm kind of different, my first orgasm can happen within 30seconds of sexual contact.. But after that I can go 30m-2hours.. And then I can have another orgasm after that... so all in all I can have 3-4 orgasms, but at 3 I'm usually shooting blanks, and my penis is throbbing.. But why do I orgasm so fast? It's weird....

• 1 year later...

Wait till you have sex without condoms, Youll last even less. Well some people do. With condoms i could go for like 15-20 minutes, without 5-15 minutes.

If you wanna last longer, take it slow. Take breaks in between to make out or something. I dunno works for me.

Archived