Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Soulmates be the Opposite of each other?

Calliope877
    I think it's very possible for a "soul mate" to be your complete opposite. I hope that if and when I ever find my "soul mate" he'll be nothing like me. I think it would make the relationship more interesting.

brownies
    so, what I wanted to ask:
    1) is your soul mate like yourself?

no doesnt' have to be

2) do you have many shared interests?

we starting off having complete different interests. He's a computer geek and I'm a party girl, who loves to go shopping and look pretty...when I got to know his interests I joined along with his and vise versa...some I took on as my own which we do together at times ie. working on his camaro and others I have no interest for...those that I have no interest for are what makes him unique.

3) do you think the above two criteria are necessary for a soulmate? No...the criteria is admiration for their traits and quality and getting along/communicating well.

4) any other comments...[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
How to get dates as a 21 year old girl
I am 21 years old girl never had a bf or asked out. I would like to start dating but the problem is that I am having trouble finding dates and it
Lost, after 2 decades of wonder
I need help. This is so complicated. I've been in a relationship with my SO for over 6 years and we live together in an apartment. Things haven't
So I <removed> up...
Ok, so there's this girl at my school that I really like, I've liked her since last year, and she knew me, but I [COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR]

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice