Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Soulmates be the Opposite of each other?

I think it's very possible for a "soul mate" to be your complete opposite. I hope that if and when I ever find my "soul mate" he'll be nothing like me. I think it would make the relationship more interesting.

so, what I wanted to ask:
    1) is your soul mate like yourself?

no doesnt' have to be

2) do you have many shared interests?

we starting off having complete different interests. He's a computer geek and I'm a party girl, who loves to go shopping and look pretty...when I got to know his interests I joined along with his and vise versa...some I took on as my own which we do together at times ie. working on his camaro and others I have no interest for...those that I have no interest for are what makes him unique.

3) do you think the above two criteria are necessary for a soulmate? No...the criteria is admiration for their traits and quality and getting along/communicating well.

4) any other comments...[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
Sad I will never settle down because of my habit of impatience and bad temper.
I have never once been in a happy, healthy relationship. 4 girlfriends and they've all ended in disasters. I'm a 27 year old man now, and while I
Moment in life
Today's the day it may have lasted seconds but in my mind years the day when the girl that I need and I dream about gave me a slight bit significant

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
im 18 hes just turned 34. He might be married
Met this guy a few weeks ago and we hit it off. Up until I found out his age. He's nice and we've been talking a lot. I've invited him to my place a
invited me to hers for food?
Hi, I was messaging this girl, asking for any restaurant recommendations in her city I'm visiting. She sort of invited her self like 'we can do
New here and have a question about how you would handle my problem
Hi everyone. I have been married to my wife for two years and there have been some things that have happened recently that I don't really know what
I'm pretty sure I know what to do (transfer offer to dream city)
So I applied for and was offered a transfer (lateral transfer, same position) to a location that is literally 1,000 miles away. So here's the
It took only one night in Paris of all places to ruin the best woman in the wrld
I apologize for this is long but I need to paint the whole picture so one might understand and give me some good feed back. First some back story
Should I let my boyfrend have sex with another man?
When me and my boyfriend got together we both knew that we were bisexual. We've been together for just over 2 years and 8 months now and all was
Husband is confused about life and our marriage
Hi there, I need some advice, comfort, or someone to talk to. My husband is unhappy about life. He doesn't like his job and wants to find a new one
Ask For Advice