Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Soulmates be the Opposite of each other?

Calliope877
    I think it's very possible for a "soul mate" to be your complete opposite. I hope that if and when I ever find my "soul mate" he'll be nothing like me. I think it would make the relationship more interesting.

brownies
    so, what I wanted to ask:
    1) is your soul mate like yourself?

no doesnt' have to be

2) do you have many shared interests?

we starting off having complete different interests. He's a computer geek and I'm a party girl, who loves to go shopping and look pretty...when I got to know his interests I joined along with his and vise versa...some I took on as my own which we do together at times ie. working on his camaro and others I have no interest for...those that I have no interest for are what makes him unique.

3) do you think the above two criteria are necessary for a soulmate? No...the criteria is admiration for their traits and quality and getting along/communicating well.

4) any other comments...[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
Advice on the path to love
My worst fears were realized when the guy who had promised me forever and convinced me I had found what I had been searching for left me immediately

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice