Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Soulmates be the Opposite of each other?

I think it's very possible for a "soul mate" to be your complete opposite. I hope that if and when I ever find my "soul mate" he'll be nothing like me. I think it would make the relationship more interesting.

so, what I wanted to ask:
    1) is your soul mate like yourself?

no doesnt' have to be

2) do you have many shared interests?

we starting off having complete different interests. He's a computer geek and I'm a party girl, who loves to go shopping and look pretty...when I got to know his interests I joined along with his and vise versa...some I took on as my own which we do together at times ie. working on his camaro and others I have no interest for...those that I have no interest for are what makes him unique.

3) do you think the above two criteria are necessary for a soulmate? No...the criteria is admiration for their traits and quality and getting along/communicating well.

4) any other comments...[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
My best friend is confusing
Sorry this is so long, but it's not a short story. I'll try to be brief. So, I met this girl. Let's call her Ashley. Ashley and I have been
Featured Threads
I'm so sick of dating!
I really DO wonder if I'm supposed to grow old alone, cuz this dating thing is not working for me at all. It shouldn't be so complicated. I cannot
He cancelled two dates in a row - wants to resched - what do I say??
I recently met someone online, and we went out for dinner last thursdsay. It was a good date, and he asked me if I wanted to meet up on the weekend -
My son is 18 today!
A milestone birthday !! My goodness where did the time go??! It still feels like yesterday that he was a baby.
Working on it
I figured I'd right a post to update everyone on my situation. Though I can't quite says that anyone's really dying to know my deal. But I feel like
Could someone give me advice. I'm really scared for some reason.
I have been with my company for 5 years. The same manager almost always the same co worker..they switched out a few people but no one of real