Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: If Pregnancy scared, please read!

If Pregnancy scared, please read!

So, I posted earlier about a scare of my girlfriend being pregnant, due to an accidental penetration. She called me very upset earlier tonight and said we should get a pregnancy test because althought she was expecting her period soon, it turned out to be very a very small amount for the first two days, and darker than normal. We got a pregnancy test and tested twice within two hours, both times turning out negative.

Just thought I'd post this, if anyone else is currently worrying, or have a similar situation. Thanks for the posts people put on my previous topic!

If you tested after the first day of the new period... or missed period... and its saying that it is 'negative' she probably is not pregnant.

Next time use condoms because you don't want to be going through this month after month! =-)

Originally Posted by someguy335
    So, I posted earlier about a scare of my girlfriend being pregnant, due to an accidental penetration. She called me very upset earlier tonight and said we should get a pregnancy test because althought she was expecting her period soon, it turned out to be very a very small amount for the first two days, and darker than normal. We got a pregnancy test and tested twice within two hours, both times turning out negative.

Just thought I'd post this, if anyone else is currently worrying, or have a similar situation. Thanks for the posts people put on my previous topic!
    Yaya! Thats a good thing. I dont think she is.. have you guys checked out birth control options?!?!

did you guys hace anal?
    i had the same situation.
    i had anal..
    and im scared the cum might have went...
    down there...
    im still a virgin..
    and im scared im pregnant..
    is that possible?

It's most definitiely possible eries!

Give Advice
Ask For Advice