If Pregnancy scared, please read!

someguy335

So, I posted earlier about a scare of my girlfriend being pregnant, due to an accidental penetration. She called me very upset earlier tonight and said we should get a pregnancy test because althought she was expecting her period soon, it turned out to be very a very small amount for the first two days, and darker than normal. We got a pregnancy test and tested twice within two hours, both times turning out negative.

Just thought I'd post this, if anyone else is currently worrying, or have a similar situation. Thanks for the posts people put on my previous topic!

So, I posted earlier about a scare of my girlfriend being pregnant, due to an accidental penetration. She called me very upset earlier tonight and said we should get a pregnancy test because althought she was expecting her period soon, it turned out to be very a very small amount for the first two days, and darker than normal. We got a pregnancy test and tested twice within two hours, both times turning out negative.

Just thought I'd post this, if anyone else is currently worrying, or have a similar situation. Thanks for the posts people put on my previous topic!

Yaya! Thats a good thing. I dont think she is.. have you guys checked out birth control options?!?!

Archived