feeling restless

muffin cakes

I am 37 weeks today. I am feeling really restless. I want to have the baby now. I am wondering is it normal to be like this.

YES!! YES!! YES!! LOL. Your ready to be done. Your getting excited to meet him/her for the first time. Youhave everything ready I take it? Now its just sit and wait. But then once that moment comes- its like poof! NOOO I cant do this feeling! LOL.

Hang in there, YOUR ALMOST DONE. (IT sucks to hear that!! I know) I was ready at like 34 weeks to have a baby! LOL. Caleb came one day shy of 37 weeks completed. When do you go back to the doc? When they check you (to see how far dialted ect... ) have them strip your membraines, that can usually bring labor on sooner... Just a thought. She did that to me.

When they check you (to see how far dialted ect... ) have them strip your membraines, that can usually bring labor on sooner... Just a thought. She did that to me.

Just a warning...this is PAINFUL! And you bleed a lot. Something they didn't tell me when they did it to me. Ouch.

hi thanks for all the responses. I am going for my 37 week appointment today. My blood pressure was up last week a little. My ob didn't seem really concerned though. I had high blood pressure with my son. I don't remember being so restless and impatient with him.

I think that I may be more impatient this time because it seems like it has taken forever to get this baby here. I had a miscarriage last year then it took a few months to conceive again. I really can't wait to see him or her. Well, I will update when I get the chance. Here's to hoping that my next post will be saying I had my baby.

I think it's completely normal. I remember one of our members (I think it was hazy amber?) was doing jumping jacks hoping her baby would come sooner when she was as far along as you are.

I think that I may be more impatient this time because it seems like it has taken forever to get this baby here. I had a miscarriage last year then it took a few months to conceive again. I really can't wait to see him or her.

I know the feeling. I'm 25 weeks- and very impatient .The ultimate comfort and relief will come when the baby is there in my arms and I know he is "ok". You are almost there. I'm jealous!

Hang in there,

BellaDonna

Good for you muffin for making it so far! I am due exactly one week after you and am DAMN impatient. So of course its normal. Especially, I think, because of this time of year. Everyone is out there in their little summer tank tops and getting ready for the summer activities that we can't do. Even today, I feel like I missed out on the sun because I was so damn tired that I had to nap through alot of the afternoon. It's over soon muffin! Babies together woot woot!

Archived