LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dry humping scare

dry humping scare

I was with my girlfriend tonight, and we were both dry humping (her in a thong, myself in my boxers) And I accidentally slipped halfway inside of her for a couple of seconds until we realized it felt a little too good.. A little worried on if this is a huge risk or not of getting her pregnant. How possible is it that she'll get pregnant?

A very small chance, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Platinum Member
    probably about 1 in a million chance you got her pregnant. Bigger worry would be if one of you had any kind of std.. that could get passed much easier I think. Im guessing if you are dry humping still... and asking this question in general that probably isnt much of a risk though.

Be careful next time!

I remember the same thing happening between me and my boyfriend at the age of 15. You really dont have anything to worry about. The chances of your precum containing enough sperm that seeped through yours and her panties, fought the battle from her vagina into her body and then found an egg (and she HAS to be ovulating, btw) is pretty slim. You need to start wearing a condom now, because the accidents will just keep getting bigger and bigger from now on. You'll both be fine, though. Don't worry.

Pregnancy shouldnīt be your only concern.

What about STDīs? While you have a very low risk of pregnancy, you might have a higher one in STDīs if your bare genitals had direct contact.

Have you both been tested?

we're both virgins, so std's are no worry. The only thing i'm worried is that is it possible pre cum could have been on the tip of my penis and got inside of her and made it to her? She said she's also expecting her period in about a week, if that makes any other assessment.

Thank you for all responses, I really appreciate it!

Someguy, being a virgin does NOT mean you are disease free, mmmmkay?

There are local infections, that might not be life threatening, but are still a hassle.

If I were you, I wouldnīt worry about getting her preggo. Thereīs almost no chance in that conditions.

But why donīt you guys use a condom next time, just to be sure, even if you just dry hump again?

i apologize, the way i worded that came off as me not caring at all.. Yeah, we definitely learned our lesson though and are being extremely more careful though.. just hoping aunt flow makes a visit

If you're going to be sexually active, you might think about her starting some form of birth control. There are many options out there, so the best would be for her to make an appointment with a doctor so he can give her all the info. Once a woman starts being sexually active, it's also a good idea to have a pap smear, so again, that's something she could talk to her doctor about.

If you're both complete virgins (no ORAL sex, no genital contact with anyone else, no intercourse), then no, you can't have any STDs. If one of you has an HIV risk factors (tattoos, blood transfusion), or think you might have Hepatitis B (same risk factors, tattoos, blood transfusion), that's something you could be tested for.

I forgot to say the most important. If it were ME (and I REALLY don't want to get pregnant), I would take the Morning After Pill (MAP). If she's over 18 and you're in the US it's available over the counter at her local pharmacy. It's effective until 72 hours after intercourse, but most effective when you take it ASAP.
    Last edited by sophie274; 04-27-2007 at 10:51 AM.

The liklihood of her getting pregnant from that is very low. As other have mentioned, the morning after pill could be an option if you are really worried.

If you're going to be sexually active, you might think about her starting some form of birth control. There are many options out there, so the best would be for her to make an appointment with a doctor so he can give her all the info.
    I agree. It sounds like you're getting close to sex- it's time to start thinking about birth control. At the very LEAST....you need to be using a condom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice