Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dry humping scare

I am also going through a scare with similar conditions. My girlfriend and I fooled around for a bit and I slipped into her for about 10 seconds without protection. I remembered the protection and I pulled out to go home and grab a condom. On the way home, I checked for precum, and when I squeezed a tiny amount showed up..not enough to form a drop. We had protected sex about 15 minutes after. However, she is about 2 weeks before her period's due, which is often the ovulation period right? I am very concerned and would like to know the chances of pregnancy. Swift replies please !

Ovulation times are different for many women, some women dont have the same cycle... which is usually 28 days.. ovulation occurs 14 days past the period, but sperm can also be retained until the egg drops for up to 5 days.. one "load" can contain up to 50 million sperm.. So.. you may or may not have a chance of getting her pregnant... if she misses her period have her test, on the day she is supposed to get it will be fine.... those First Responses that says it can tell you 5 days before arent always right and only work on a small amount of women, I for one tested negative from day 5 all the way to the day before my period and tested positive on the day I was due for it..

scared...

I have a question that goes right a long with his....

My boyfriend and I do not have sex because of the risks. We are waiting until we are married. However yesterday we were fooling around as in dry humping and he was in his boxers and I was in underwear. He was mostly dry humping above the vaginia but may have gone close to the vaginia a couple times. Since I have never had sex that layer in my viginia has never been broken. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant???

There is always a possiblity whenever unprotected sex is happening. Even though he did not enter you and you both had undies on, there are cases of when the cum seeped through the undies and girls have become pregnant.

Dryhumping is not safe sex.

can i ask something I've always wondered tho -

accidentally?? Is that really true? Was it really an accident?

Exactly, even though it might be accidental but if you are going to "practice" sex there is always the chance of it really happening. Like it has been said MILLIONS of times before. The only safe sex is no sex.

Just so you know, if you've entered your girlfriend, even for a few seconds, and even only a little, you are no longer a virgin.

Originally Posted by someguy335
    we're both virgins, so std's are no worry. The only thing i'm worried is that is it possible pre cum could have been on the tip of my penis and got inside of her and made it to her? She said she's also expecting her period in about a week, if that makes any other assessment.

Thank you for all responses, I really appreciate it!
    uhm. you slipped half way inside of her? your not virgins.

10. 07-09-2008, 09:24 PM

11. 07-09-2008, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by guest17
    I am also going through a scare with similar conditions. My girlfriend and I fooled around for a bit and I slipped into her for about 10 seconds without protection. I remembered the protection and I pulled out to go home and grab a condom. On the way home, I checked for precum, and when I squeezed a tiny amount showed up..not enough to form a drop. We had protected sex about 15 minutes after. However, she is about 2 weeks before her period's due, which is often the ovulation period right? I am very concerned and would like to know the chances of pregnancy. Swift replies please !
    The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago but it wasn't even for 2 seconds and I didnt even go in her all the way. We tried to have sex but right when I touched her she said it hurt, so I tried again and the same thing happened so I stopped. Now shes about 2 weeks past her period being due, she has problems with it being late in the first place so I dont know if shes late because of her possibly being pregnant from that 2 seconds of touching each other or because shes naturally late like she always is. Just need a little reassurance.

if you need reassurance, the girl needs to take a pregnancy test. we can give you ideas but none of us on here an tell you for sure whether they are pregnant or not. if she is already due for her period, she can take it now. if she's not due for a period yet, it would be better to wait until she's a day late.

only a pregnancy test will give you the answers we cannot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice