Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: A new round

A new round

Somethings I don't need rebuttals on, I just have to get them out. After some really good advice, I'm letting the ball stay in her court. But I'm not going to stop our quite serious flirting. I can't believe she doesn't know how I feel, but I can hint and suggest so that she does. But I don't think I could stand being #2 in her life....damn.

Well, like I said, balls in her court now..or will be by tomorrow.

I think I had a good day today.

Time to start remaking myself a bit. Free weights for now, but I plan on getting a recumbent cycle later to really pump up my heart rate and metabolism. I don't want that muscled, pretty-boy look. Just losing the belly and love handles will be enough for me.

I'm actually starting to get into the diet. My stomach seems to have shrunk slightly, I can't eat as big a portion as I used to. Portion control is still my biggest issue. Like most of my family, I have an addictive personality. I've beat drugs, booze and smoking...but food. Just the taste is enough to make me want to keep eating till I bust!

But, its been over a week now, and my willpower seems to be winning out. A good portion, one serving each meal. I actually get more hungry between meals, showing that my body is burning the food faster than it used to. I also feel a change or shift in my sides were most of the weight is. I think my body is starting to burn more fat.

Now I just have to keep it up!

Oh man...we had spagetti tonight!!! I want'ed to load that plate down! But I didn't. Whew....why does getting healthy have to be so difficult?!

Man, Parmasan Ranch Chicken! Two nights, two of my favorites! Somebody really wants me to break this diet! Didn't though.....holding strong!

I think my stomach is shrinking! What would once not fill me up does now. Thats a good thing I suppose, it'll help me control my food portions. Its getting warm enough to start walking, so I can boost up my metabolism and start taking off a bit of weight now.

I hate early spring! One day its warm and I can go walking, the next its freezing....global warming my butt.

I saw myself in a building window today...I am getting smaller!

Whew...just added another 1/4 mile to my walk...owww, owww, owww. I don't think I'll do that everyday..maybe once or twice a week, just to switch things up a bit.

On a better note, if you eat enough of those Quaker Rice Cakes...you actually start to like them! Not a bad snack for only 50 calories. Need to get some new flavors though.

Well, according to my new pedometer, my normal walk is just shy of 1 1/2 miles. That'll do! When I feel the need, I can tack on that other 1/4 mile easily enough. Heck, just for fun I wore it the other day when I mowed the lawn..over 2 1/2 miles! No wonder I'm so dang sweaty and tired after that!

Give Advice
Ask For Advice