I need help with masterbating

I agree, you should really tell us if your a guy or a girl. It makes a pretty big difference.

If you're a guy, I recommend using a real sex lube instead of whatever household material you can find. A water based, non-allergenic lube is best. Believe me, it's a lot better.

If you're a girl, I'd say invest in a dildo or a vibrator. My girlfriend has a really good one that we sometimes use in bed and I can probably recommend some if you want me to. You should probably invest in some lube, too, because it will make things easier if you don't know how to relax properly.

I don't really do anal masturbation but there are some ways to do it if you're really interested. If you want to use your fingers, use finger condoms and make sure you dispose them after you're done. I'd actually suggest that you use a condom on anything you put up your anus because then you can just dispose of it after you're done. Never, ever, transfer a body part or object from your anus to your genitals because it can get really infected, especially if you're a girl.

I hope that helps. I think that masturbation is really healthy when done properly.

1. Who else should s/he talk to about this? His/her friends? Kids at that age don't know anything about sex. S/he is probably uncomfortable about talking to his/her parents about this. I sure would be.

2. At fourteen you are physically able to have sex and you have sexual urges. You might as well take care of those urges in a safe, sane way before they come out some other way.

3. According to all the recent research, masturbation is a completely harmless and healthy activity. There is nothing wrong with it.