Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is she cheating or not? help

bwyte

Is she cheating or not? help

Hello everyone,

At the moment im at work and its driving me insane about my home life.

This morning when i looked in my wifes phone, there were messages with , sleep well, i love you. Also i looked in call register and i see long phone calls from this number. When i asked her about it , she sayt : Its someone whos harrasing me. But ini my mind i think.. why he calls u everyday?? Why for so long conversations?? If he harrases u why dont just pick up?... When i asked her later that day, give me your phone, i want to check the number to phone him up. She erased all the numbers, sayt to me.. sorry i erased them all .. i dont need those numbers. Serious im now at work, i need to do a job but i cant concentrate anymore.

jengh
    In my opinion, it sounds a little fishy. If it was someone harassing her, I would think she'd have come to you about it. And the "I love you" just doesn't seem to fit. What did she have to say about that?

bwyte
    She sayt to me, that she knew i was gona be upset if she told me bout him harrasing her. I asked her how does he have your number? She sayt i dont know, i never met the guy. All the calls have been made while i was at work. Its even more difficult for me cause even if he would call when im at home , they talk diffrent languas then me. And what i find kinda really strange, if she dont know him, he is from same country ?? And he wrote: Sleep well , love you. So how he knows shes gona sleep at that time?

gfein347
    Jen has a good point. The "I love you" just doesn't seem to fit if someone is actually harassing her. What's even more out of place, though, is the long phone conversations. Though someone could keep saying "I love you" as harassment, I don't think anyone would choose to talk on the phone for long periods of time with someone that was harassing them.

bwyte
    Humnn i dont know how to find out if she is cheating or not. At the moment i feel like going home and wana make her tell me it. But i know she wont tell me anything. I really dont know what to do now. Im hoping that he phones again and she forgets to erase the number so i can call it, maybe that guy can tell me whats going on...

Dako
    If I were you, I'd ask her to level with you.
    She's putting you through hell, cheating or not.
    You shouldn't have to play detective.

gfein347
    Dako, in your opinion, does the OP have a right to look through the phone records, etc. if he feels his wife is not being honest with him?

FCTex
    Silver Member
    I think so.. With general assumption of said suspicious activities, I don't see the wrong in it. Others might.

I used to be insecure and would look through my ex's phone years ago. It got old to her and I just did it for whatever reason I did back then.

Nowadays, I dont look in my girlfriends phone, ever. Infact I don't recall ever opening it..

To the OP, I think you need to sit her down and ask her to be honest. Calling this guy won't fix anything. He could lie too. How do you know they speak different languages, if you've never actually caught her on the phone talking to him?

I'd ask her to as dako said, to level up and be honest. If you feel she can't, or feel she's ill witted about it. Do something drastic... Leave her.

ILovePasta
    To save you time and to put it to you bluntly...

Yes, she is cheating on you. Whether it be physically, emotionally or both... you are currently sharing her with another person.

Dako
    I'm really sorry, but like ILP, I think she's cheating on you.

I'd stay out of the phone records and simply confront her.
    Sure, she'll initially deny it, but unless she's made of stone, she'll give herself away by shaking, crying or getting irrationally angry at the accusation.
    Eventually she has to level with you.

Hope I'm wrong, because I know it hurts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Confession: Ending an affair
Hi everyone. I recently ended a long distance affair....I am disclosing this now because it's pretty imperative to my healing. My ex Mam is
Wife hit on by coworker at a funeral?
How's it going everyone? About 2 years ago, my wife of 20 years starting mentioning a male coworker more and more during everyday conversation. Big
Cheated on my boyfriend whilst out of it on drink/drugs
While i ended up getting completely wrecked at a concert with a friend. We went to a club and then a party where I was way beyond my limit of what
How to move on?
Hi. I have an interesting situation and I don't know what to do. I've been married for a little over a year. Our marriage has been happy. I
Please help, I have no clue what to do :(
Okay so this is my story in a nutshell. My boyfriend (Allen) and I have been dating for almost 2 years. In these two years, we haven't had sex or
Long history, I don't know what to do
We started dating in high school, he cheated on me on and off with a woman (let's call her A) I wouldn't sleep with him or take things seriously
Boyfriend Caught on AFF for third time; and I don't know what to think
I am in desperate need of advice for my current situation: Me and my recent ex boyfriend had dated for three years. We first started dating

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I love you, but I'm not in love with you.
So my fiancÚ of 7.5 years has decided she isn't in love with me anymore so has broken up with me. Our situation is very complicated we have a 2.5
How far should I go with unfriending/blocking on social media?
Hi all, I'm going hard no contact. She originally unfriended me on Snap and Twitter. I recently unfriended her on FB and IG. I also went a step
missing atm
I think what I miss at the moment is having a friend to talk to like we used to. She became the only person I really talked to for the better part
Mum boyfriend inapropriate
Hi everyone, thought i would share an update on whats happened so far. Thankyou all for helping me out yesterday, everything you all said was really
Girlfriend always mad at me
Me and my girlfriend have been togetehr for almost a year. I love her more than anything and i know shes not cheating on me or anything like that
I [F/26] found underwear in my boyfriend's [M/30] pocket.
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. Recently, my boyfriend asked me to look for some money, so I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. I
Ex gf text me out of the blue
I guess I just want some feedback and honest replies as my head is completely gone again. Me and my ex gf have been in no contact for a few months
Ask For Advice