What do breasts feel like?

Eddward

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on the breasts, particularly how much of them is fat, and how much is glandular tissue. This varies with both genetics and weight, weighting more usually means they will be fattier but the overall composition depends more on genetics.

They tend to be "squishy" and soft though since there is no muscle or bone (obviously!) in there. If you are feeling deeper into the breast tissue, you can usually also feel the glands, and some women have more "granular" breast tissue deeper in due to hormones, diet or genetics. Most people don't feel this deeply though except when they are doing breast exams, as most of the time during sexual play one's mind is not that focused!

Geez...you make them sound like a toy or a pet!

RC

Lol - well, possibly more fun than a lot of pets. And they don't need walking first thing in the morning. And yep, definitely soft, definitely bouncy, definitely fun

Although saying that, I do wish I were a bit more flat chested. It's annoying when you're talking to a man and his eyes keep flicking to your chest. That's the test of a man, if you ask me - has he learned to check out your boobs without you noticing?!

Although saying that, I do wish I were a bit more flat chested. It's annoying when you're talking to a man and his eyes keep flicking to your chest. That's the test of a man, if you ask me - has he learned to check out your boobs without you noticing?!

The general rule is that if you look, you've been caught. I just make it a rule to not look when I'm directly talking to a woman, it's rude. From a distance though, well that's another story.

Well, I have to admit that I've only been intimate with one woman who was my GF. She was trim and fit, but only an A cup, and the word "cup" is generous. Her breasts and her butt were very firm. Nothing soft or squishy on her. Now I will say that despite her flatness, I had a great time with what she had.

Now I've had and have a lot of platonic women friends and maybe one or two in that history that want(ed) to be more than friends. So I've received many hugs. A couple of them gave me full frontal contact hugs because they wanted to be more than friends. OK. Thanks. Others did that because my neck was crushed (3 disks) when I was 25 and broken (vertibrae) when I was 34. So hugging me around the neck is not allowed. thereforeeee, she (they) put their arms under my shoulders, around my back. I put my arms around her (their) shoulder's and rap around her back (if she's short). If she's tall, I put my arms under her arms and hug around her back.

Any way you slice it, I get lots of full frontal, boob smashing hugs with most women's height difference meaning that their boobs are pressing into my stomach.

I can report that the bigger the boobs are, the softer they seem to be. Though their bras might be throwing off my sense of touch. My stomach is sensitive.

====================

As for discreet looking. I never look at a woman's chest while talking to her. It helps that I'm a face man and like looking into her eyes. However, when not talking to her at the moment, I will look. Like everytime she looks away or is distracted, I'll sneak a discreet peek. I'm so sneeky and subtle that they seldom know I've looked. I also know not to pull that around mirrors, windows, or when her friends or other women are present. I'm ultra stealthy. Problem with that is, they can't get a feel for if I'm attracted to them or not. Getting caught looking has some advantages. The few times I've been caught sometimes resulted in getting a date later with her approaching me, or even asking me. I really don't think most women mind a guy discreetly checking her out, as long as he isn't doing it in the middle of a conversation with her.

I've seen the movie. I don't remember that particular quote, but does anyone actually think that?

No, that's the whole point of that quote. The guy had no clue what a breast felt like, so he was just kinda stammering that out. So I'd be surprised if someone actually felt that way. If you have to make a comparison, then those little stress balls that you squeeze is as close to it as I guess you could get. Although some of those seem to getting filled more with something like sand than the squishy stuff they used to put in there.

Archived