Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do breasts feel like?

Eddward

What do breasts feel like?

I've never touched breasts before, and I'm curious what they feel like. Help out a total virgin here.

applepie
    It depends on the size and firmness. Some are tight and firm, others are soft and squishy and warm. Some have big juicy nipples, others have little tiny hard nipples. They all feel great! I don't know what I'd do without mine.

zerohalo
    They feel, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really good.

iwishiknew
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddward [Register to see the link]
    I've never touched breasts before, and I'm curious what they feel like. Help out a total virgin here.

I have always wondered how they feel like also...I know for sure they feel great but just like you I never touched breasts before..

Weeblie
    Like sandbags.

Sorry I couldn't resist. I think applepie described them perfectly.
    I might add that some boobs kind of feel like butt cheeks. Squishy squishy.

zerohalo
    "Like a bag of sand."

That was SUCH a good movie.

Baby Carrot

I really couldnīt tell.

But I do wonder...

Maybe some day.

Weeblie
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohalo [Register to see the link]
    "Like a bag of sand."

That was SUCH a good movie.
    Oops. Thanks for the correction.
    I loved that movie!

lifestream
    It really doesn't matter if you don't respect the person they're attached to lol.

RayKay
    Depends on the breasts, particularly how much of them is fat, and how much is glandular tissue. This varies with both genetics and weight, weighting more usually means they will be fattier but the overall composition depends more on genetics.

They tend to be "squishy" and soft though since there is no muscle or bone (obviously!) in there. If you are feeling deeper into the breast tissue, you can usually also feel the glands, and some women have more "granular" breast tissue deeper in due to hormones, diet or genetics. Most people don't feel this deeply though except when they are doing breast exams, as most of the time during sexual play one's mind is not that focused!

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Am I the only one saving myself for marriage....?
Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old female here, and being raised up in a relatively strict Asian family, I've come to believe that virginity is a
My wife rather masturbate than sex with me, should I worry?
I'm a 38 year old ok looking guy, normal slim body no belly fat. Good looking to some. My wife is 36 and we have been together 14 years with two
What's his deal?.....
Ok, I've known this guy for a few years and the chemistry is off the charts when we are around each other. We haven't seen each other in over a year
Confused about Candaulism and the 'wife sharing'
Hi guys, I am a bit in need of help in here. To give you some background, my boyfriend has become a candaulist, or somebody who wants to share his
sex sex sex
sex is all i feel it's about here, i been noticed that when we had sex we are good but when a day or two gose by he gets quite, and doesn't really
Long distance relationship - Experiences/opinions on open relationships
I've been in a long distance relationship for a while, we aren't able to see each other on a daily basis, perhaps every three months or so if our
Does it make you horny if you don't touch yourself?
I'm going to hopefully see my boyfriend in 3 weeks time and we haven't exactly slept together before and he told me he wasn't going to masutrbate
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice