Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do breasts feel like?

Eddward

What do breasts feel like?

I've never touched breasts before, and I'm curious what they feel like. Help out a total virgin here.

applepie
    It depends on the size and firmness. Some are tight and firm, others are soft and squishy and warm. Some have big juicy nipples, others have little tiny hard nipples. They all feel great! I don't know what I'd do without mine.

zerohalo
    They feel, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really good.

iwishiknew
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddward [Register to see the link]
    I've never touched breasts before, and I'm curious what they feel like. Help out a total virgin here.

I have always wondered how they feel like also...I know for sure they feel great but just like you I never touched breasts before..

Weeblie
    Like sandbags.

Sorry I couldn't resist. I think applepie described them perfectly.
    I might add that some boobs kind of feel like butt cheeks. Squishy squishy.

zerohalo
    "Like a bag of sand."

That was SUCH a good movie.

Baby Carrot

I really couldn´t tell.

But I do wonder...

Maybe some day.

Weeblie
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohalo [Register to see the link]
    "Like a bag of sand."

That was SUCH a good movie.
    Oops. Thanks for the correction.
    I loved that movie!

lifestream
    It really doesn't matter if you don't respect the person they're attached to lol.

RayKay
    Depends on the breasts, particularly how much of them is fat, and how much is glandular tissue. This varies with both genetics and weight, weighting more usually means they will be fattier but the overall composition depends more on genetics.

They tend to be "squishy" and soft though since there is no muscle or bone (obviously!) in there. If you are feeling deeper into the breast tissue, you can usually also feel the glands, and some women have more "granular" breast tissue deeper in due to hormones, diet or genetics. Most people don't feel this deeply though except when they are doing breast exams, as most of the time during sexual play one's mind is not that focused!

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Should I Tell Her I'm a Virgin?
Hi everyone, I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Everything is somehow going very well - I use the word "somehow" because i'm a
My bf is very...non-physical
Rarely do we ever kiss, hug, cuddle. We have sex 2-3 times a month. Have only had sex in our bed, an that is also the only time he will freely
Husband Won't Go Down on Me
SO.....when we first started dating I gave him oral and he didn't return, I never had oral from a guy, or a girl,,lol,,,but I just thought since we
I have no interest in having any form of intimacy with my boyfriend.
Hi, first ever post on here - I'm just in need of some advice on something. I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 29 - we have been together for almost a
With the fiancé
So we are getting hitched in July I reckon. I'm not going to lie our sex life hasn't been all that great the past few months, I understand that w/
Gentlemanly/shy guy feeling inept with initiating sex
We have been dating only 2 1/2 months, and have taken things intentionally slow. So we are just now getting to the "getting intimate" stage. We've
Did my Military Husband Cheat on Me?
Hello again! I have another question I would love to get advice on. So.....my husband was caught texting a coworker. How did I catch him you ask?
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice