Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: How often do girls randomly get horny?

  1. #11
    zerohalo
    zerohalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    312
    Gender
    Male
    The whole thing about guys being horny all the time isn't entirely accurate. There have been plenty of times where I haven't been interested and it's taken minor miracles for me to get turned on. I think the real key for women is they need to feel loved and desired for those moods to kick in. Just grabbing her boobs and shouting "Hold on!" ain't the way to do that. Well, maybe sometimes...

    Ladies, please feel free to put me in my place if I'm off on that.

  2. #12
    Aurian
    Platinum Member Aurian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,258
    Gender
    Female
    That sounds about right to me. Only if that were an in-joke would that get things started. Otherwise, it sounds like a cold-shoulder moment.

    I know I feel horny at times of the month. I figure its something to do with the infamous cycle thingy.

    Outside of the peak periods, yeah, I can be convinced with a bit of foreplay to join in, but on my own? Not so often, and it would be especially when I am feeling loved and confident.

  3. #13
    shep88ner
    Member shep88ner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    402
    Gender
    Male
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurian [Register to see the link]
    That sounds about right to me. Only if that were an in-joke would that get things started. Otherwise, it sounds like a cold-shoulder moment.

    I know I feel horny at times of the month. I figure its something to do with the infamous cycle thingy.

    Outside of the peak periods, yeah, I can be convinced with a bit of foreplay to join in, but on my own? Not so often, and it would be especially when I am feeling loved and confident.

    so for you certain times of the month are better for you to get horny?

    well, if this is the case, i deffinatly need to find my GF's schedual lol

  4. #14
    Day_Walker
    Platinum Member Day_Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,329
    Gender
    Male
    Thanked
    2
    Well there is wide range out there, from basically no sex drive to it being hyperactive. In my experience I would say a majority of the women I know would be fine with having sex 1-2 times per week. However if you are a knowledgible guy then you know what will get your girl in the mood.

  5. #15
    TheRedQueen
    TheRedQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    1,937
    Gender
    Female
    The way in which my horniness differs from most men I believe, is that my horniness is far more sporadic. It comes and goes depending on a variety of contributing factors (too many to list).

    When I'm in the mood, I'm really in the mood, and when I'm not, I'm really not.

  6. #16
    vandgsmom
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    653
    Gender
    Female
    Oh my Lord.. I guess I am more like a man than I thought after reading this.

    I can be turned on and soaking wet at the drop of a hat, and am regularly for no apparent reason.

    My ex husband was heard regularly to complain that I was some kind of a sex freak cause I wanted it every time I could get him semi alone.....


    Though in response to your last post, it does sound like your gfs sex drive depends alot on her moods. Is she on the pill? I have heard that women whose libido fluctuates drastically do better on the lo dose pill that the regular one, and defo not the patch.

  7. 01-11-2007, 10:36 AM

  8. #17
    sddeaston

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    407
    Gender
    Male
    I'm a guy, and I would be disappointed in myself if I EVER turned down my SO for sex. I am pretty sure that, to date, that has not happened yet. So I say that in my personal experience, and as far as some of my friends....the statement about guys bein horny all the time is pretty close to accurate...IMO

  9. #18
    shep88ner
    Member shep88ner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    402
    Gender
    Male
    = Is she on the pill? I have heard that women whose libido fluctuates drastically do better on the lo dose pill that the regular one, and defo not the patch.
    no, she is not on the pill, she is on no form of BC at all

  10. #19
    Ash
    Platinum Member Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,787
    Gender
    Male
    Quote Originally Posted by vandgsmom [Register to see the link]
    Oh my Lord.. I guess I am more like a man than I thought after reading this.

    I can be turned on and soaking wet at the drop of a hat, and am regularly for no apparent reason.

    My ex husband was heard regularly to complain that I was some kind of a sex freak cause I wanted it every time I could get him semi alone.....


    Though in response to your last post, it does sound like your gfs sex drive depends alot on her moods. Is she on the pill? I have heard that women whose libido fluctuates drastically do better on the lo dose pill that the regular one, and defo not the patch.
    My partner is like this. Although not exactly soaking wet, she does get very turned on. When I ask her, she claims she is essentially horny all the time. She gets extremely horny at certain points in her period. That's when the toys will be left visible and close at hand when we get into bed (when particularly horny she enjoys all kinds of different thiings, often at the same time). She was horny the day after giving birth although of course we had to avoid intercourse for a while, but that didn't stop other things from happening.

    She wants me to wake her up if I wake up horny in the middle of the night, and if I can't wake her up because she's ery soundly asleep (unlikely) she wants me to masturbate and tell her later. There's never been a time I wanted sex and she didn't.

    Time is our biggest issue. She's definitely up for it as many times a day as we can manage. If we can't manage that, she always enjoys intimate touching even if there's somebody just around the corner a few feet away.

  11. #20
    Mark1016
    Member Mark1016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    58
    Posts
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohalo [Register to see the link]
    The whole thing about guys being horny all the time isn't entirely accurate. There have been plenty of times where I haven't been interested and it's taken minor miracles for me to get turned on. I think the real key for women is they need to feel loved and desired for those moods to kick in. Just grabbing her boobs and shouting "Hold on!" ain't the way to do that. Well, maybe sometimes...

    Ladies, please feel free to put me in my place if I'm off on that.
    I think it totally depends on the woman. Some take some work to get the pump primed and others walk around wet all the time. I know my wife would get horny just by seeing my penis, whether soft or hard. If it was soft, she made sure it didn't stay that way long.

  12.  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
feeling sexually rejected by boyfriend
I am a 21 y/o F and my boyfriend is 23. We've been dating on and off for about 2 1/2 years. We lived together once before, but broke up because of
No sex because of weight gain
Hi all, I'm 25 years old dating a 36 year old. We have been together for 2 years, and overall I think we have a fantastic relationship. We want the
Lost the Spark?
I'm in a relationship with a really great guy (for about a year and a half now), but I don't get super turned on by him. Are you supposed to be super
I don't feel lust towards my girlfriend of 6 months.
I've felt this towards every girl I've dated longer than a few months... I lose my desire to have sex and no longer feel the lust I used to feel
Long-lasting burning sensations after sex
I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months and pretty much every time we have sex I end up with an irritation that is akin to burning, which can take
14 years old and need help :( ....!
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED XX I'm 14 years old and in year 10. I struggle to break my emotional walls, have many family issues, not many friends but
Problems staying erect
Hello everyone. This post is stemming from a post I had in the relationship/dating forums. While that post focused more on the overall relationship
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •