When to use kegels during sex??

Well, I've been reading all over the net about how kegels will help men last longer, have a harder erection, etc.

But in all the articles I have read, none of them tell you how and when to use the kegel (hold the pc muscle during sex).

Am I supposed to squeeze the pc muscle during sex while I am still thrusting in her? Or should I stop and pull out and then squeeze the pc muscle? Do I sueeze it occasionally during intercourse, like once every minute? Quick squeezes? Long squeezes?

Anyone know? Please help.

Just got this article off a website for men:

link removed

Guys if your looking for a new exercise to try that doesn't require a visit to the gym and might just improve your love life then read on.

Both men and women possess a set of muscles calld the PC's (pubococcygeus) which in effect stop the bottom falling out of your world literally. Located in your pelvic floor they are responsible for the health of that whole area but they are much more than that. By learning to locate and exercising them you can infact learn to control your ejaculations.

To locate your PC muscles the next time you go to the bathroom, try stopping yourself in mid flow. Can you? If you can then congratulations you've just found and used your PC muscle. Now you've located it you can start exercising it, which in turn should prolong the time you can make love and make your orgasms more intense. Simply put, by exercising your Pc Muscles you'll gain more strength and better define your erections. Be warned though like every exercise regime to much of a good thing can be bad so don't overdo them.

As I said before to find your muscles there are a couple of ways to locate them, firstly try stopping your urine in mid flow. Try this a couple of time just to make sure you know where they actually are. Another method is to stick your finger into your anus and try squeezing. Yes, I know this is not the most appealing option to many but it is an alternative if the first one fails. You'll know your using the right muscle when you can feel your anus contracting around your finger. You should always try and keep your back, thigh and stomach muscled relaxed as yout ry either of these methods.

Okay so now you've found it let's start with the exercises...

There are a variety of exercises that you might like to try till you find one that best suits you. Make sure that you keep your thigh, stomach and back muscles relaxed whichever one you eventually decide upon using.

Exercise 1

Quickly clench and release your PC muscle for 10 seconds then take a ten second break. Do three sets of these then take a thirty second break.

Now clench and unclench the 5 seconds taking breaks of 5 seconds inbetween, repeat 10 times

Tighten your PC muscles for 30 seconds and then release for 30 seconds, repeat three times

Repeat step one and your done for today -))

Exercise 2:

Tighten your pc muscle and hold for a count of 5, then release. Repeat 10 times.

Squeeze and release your Pc muscle 10 times in quick sussecion. Repeat 3 times.

Tighten and release your PC muscle in long and short intervals to the count of 10. Repeat 3 times.

Squeeze your muscle and hold it as long as you can.

Exercise 3:

Fully squeeze and release your muscle over and over again. beginning with a set of 30, before slowly working your way up to over 100.

Squeeze as tightly as you possibly can (make sure it's only your PC muscle that you're clenching). Hold it for 20 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds. Repeat 5 times.

Exercise 4:

Simply begin squeezing and releasing your muscle for 2 minutes a day and gradually work your way up to doing it for 20 minutes at least 3 times a day. You should eventually be able to perform at least 200 repetitions per session.

The beauty of these exercises is you can do them anytime, any place so you actually have no excuse not to do them. Remember that you should do them in moderation and the effects won't be apparent over night but given time you'll likely see a marked improvement in your erections as well as your ability to retain it for longer.

Once you've mastered the basic techniques you can also apply it during love making. When your inside your lover, stay there without moving, now squeeze and release your pc muscle just as when you do the above exercises and you should be able to feel the difference.

So get kegeling guys!!