How to determine any guy's penis size...

I thought this was really strange when i first heard it. my ex. girlfriend once told me about it and i of course doubted her. I went home that night and tried it out for myself. and to my amazement it was dead on accurate!

here's the trick.

**The length from the bottom of a guy's palm to the last knuckle on his middle finger is how long his penis is. (not the tip of the middle finger, but the last wrinkle before the top)**

she said that out of the last 11 people she had ever had try it said it was dead accurate!

so guys, if you want, you can try it and post on here if it's true for you or not. im sure there are some it's not accurate for but i'm willing to bet it's true more times than not.

thank you's!

Not really for me. Mine would be from the bottom of the palm to the tip of the middle finger. So its a bit under an inch off. I'm assuming this only works on euro's?

I consider myself somewhat an authority on penises, seeings I am gay and all, and I have met a number of men who have had far bigger hands than their genitals. Really, I have seen no real pattern to the really big ones. Sometimes they are on the weediest and smallest guys, sometimes on the bigger guys.

Most guys are an average size, which is probably around the average length of a hand measured from palm to last wrinkle before tip. So that measurement might give you an indication of the size if they have an average willy.

yea, i figured biologicaly it doesnt. but for so many guys to have it work for them and then for it to work for me i cant help but wonder.

i guess its kind of like the whole "your thumb is the size of your nose" thing

(i bet people measure their nose and thumb after reading that, lol)

yea, i figured biologicaly it doesnt. but for so many guys to have it work for them and then for it to work for me i cant help but wonder.

Stupid ones do measure their nose and thumb. The only way to measure any guy's penis or any other body parts is to use proper measuring tools like rulers, etc...

Perhaps you should try the "Oh, Ooooooooh, and aaaaaaaah!" test.

Basically, take one erect penis. Stick it in. And observe reaction of subject:

"Oh" - aka... "is that it?"

"Oooooooooooooh" - aka... "Oh yeah, thats it!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" - aka... "Holy crap! That really is it!"

i dont think it makes you stupid, i did the nose thing right before i typed it lol, and i dont think im stupid for doing it

But does admitting you did it make you stupid? lol...

Good to see you around here, IMB.

Good to be around, Dako, 2006 was the year of the crazies for me... so busy towards the end. I'm hoping to make some big changes this year, so mad myself much more free time to roam the internet and relax a bit... maybe slip in the odd flame war...

I thought this was really strange when i first heard it. my ex. girlfriend once told me about it and i of course doubted her. I went home that night and tried it out for myself. and to my amazement it was dead on accurate!

here's the trick.

**The length from the bottom of a guy's palm to the last knuckle on his middle finger is how long his penis is. (not the tip of the middle finger, but the last wrinkle before the top)**

she said that out of the last 11 people she had ever had try it said it was dead accurate!

so guys, if you want, you can try it and post on here if it's true for you or not. im sure there are some it's not accurate for but i'm willing to bet it's true more times than not.

thank you's!

I've not only heard this.....but know it was true in every case where personally tested...weird huh?

hahaha, i totally measured my nose and thumb after I read that.... then read "i bet people measure..."

I'm a loser

Your foot is also the same size as your forearm.

LMAO zerohalo!

In my experience, not that I've been around the block that many times, but I think that a mans penis can grow if its used more. I dont mean by wacking it, but by intercourse. I think the muscle grows and builds bulk. I DEFINETLY know it grows in girth, and I am pretty darn sure it can get longer. Wacking it is done quickly with one goal. Intercourse the guy is often holding off, working the muscle for longer to wait for the woman to cum.

doyathink, ive tried the foot and forearm thing too. it's accurate.

it's weird how big it makes your foot look though lol

I KNOW! Seriously....and...my nose IS the same as my thumb...

BUT...I dont have an outtie peepee to measure so I had to see on my SO..lol

*everyone left...are they measuring?*

I will admit that it looks approximately accurate for me. However, I'm not going to actually compare.

Great. Now I can estimate mens' penis size when I shake hands with them. Thanks. I hope I can forget this information.

Your GF has the measurements for 11 guys erect wangs and that doesn't concern you? OK.