Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to determine any guy's penis size...

shep88ner

Post How to determine any guy's penis size...

I thought this was really strange when i first heard it. my ex. girlfriend once told me about it and i of course doubted her. I went home that night and tried it out for myself. and to my amazement it was dead on accurate!

here's the trick.

**The length from the bottom of a guy's palm to the last knuckle on his middle finger is how long his penis is. (not the tip of the middle finger, but the last wrinkle before the top)**

she said that out of the last 11 people she had ever had try it said it was dead accurate!

so guys, if you want, you can try it and post on here if it's true for you or not. im sure there are some it's not accurate for but i'm willing to bet it's true more times than not.

thank you's!

HellFrost666
    Is that hard or unhard?

She got 11 guys to whip it out so she could test this? Wow.

shep88ner
    haha

that's the measurment hard.

and no. 2 of them were her boyfriends at the time. and the other's were just friends who she had do it on their own time. i for one was her BF but i still did it on my own time.

kadvati79
    Platinum Member
    Not really for me. Mine would be from the bottom of the palm to the tip of the middle finger. So its a bit under an inch off. I'm assuming this only works on euro's?

I consider myself somewhat an authority on penises, seeings I am gay and all, and I have met a number of men who have had far bigger hands than their genitals. Really, I have seen no real pattern to the really big ones. Sometimes they are on the weediest and smallest guys, sometimes on the bigger guys.

Most guys are an average size, which is probably around the average length of a hand measured from palm to last wrinkle before tip. So that measurement might give you an indication of the size if they have an average willy.
    Last edited by kadvati79; 01-09-2007 at 11:34 PM. Reason: oops

zerohalo
    Dude, that's ridiculous.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm going to leave the message boards for about 3 minutes... never you mind why.

*cough*

HellFrost666
    I will have to try that... I'm a Euro, so if Icemotoboy is right I should be dead on.

shep88ner
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohalo [Register to see the link]
    Dude, that's ridiculous.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm going to leave the message boards for about 3 minutes... never you mind why.

*cough*
    hahaha that's hilarious!

forza2

Just for the record, your hands have absolutely nothing to do with the size of your penis.

shep88ner
    yea, i figured biologicaly it doesnt. but for so many guys to have it work for them and then for it to work for me i cant help but wonder.

i guess its kind of like the whole "your thumb is the size of your nose" thing

(i bet people measure their nose and thumb after reading that, lol)

forza2

Quote Originally Posted by shep88ner [Register to see the link]
    yea, i figured biologicaly it doesnt. but for so many guys to have it work for them and then for it to work for me i cant help but wonder.

i guess its kind of like the whole "your thumb is the size of your nose" thing

(i bet people measure their nose and thumb after reading that, lol)
    Stupid ones do measure their nose and thumb. The only way to measure any guy's penis or any other body parts is to use proper measuring tools like rulers, etc...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
I feel violated
I'm sorry if this is too much for people to read but it's not something I'd dream of talking to anyone about in person and I don't know where else to
My boyfriend will hardly have sex with me or show affection!
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]So me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months. We have been hook up party friends for 10 years. The reason we
Relationship failing through lack of sex , after only 2 yrs
Hi . Not the best at putting words together but I will try . Basically I'm with my beautiful girlfriend of nearly 2 yrs now . We get on very well , I
Protection
So I am in this great relationship and we were both saving ourselves for marriage and one night we just kind of I guess well we didn't stay that way
Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice