"broken" penis

Ok I met this new guy and we had sex for the first time on the weekend. It was NOT GOOD! It was the first time i had sex with anyone after a very bad break up a month ago... but thats not the point of this topic. So when he tried to insert his penis in me it wouldn't go in. So i tried and noticerd that it seemed "broken" in teh middle?? Like two halves! It was sooo weird! He was hard but maybe not hard enough! Im not sure what was wrong with it. But it was as if there was a space half way up... its hard to explain. IS this normal? Was he just not hard enough? Or is this wha ti have to deal with?

Guys can actually "break" their penis. Of course it's different than breaking a bone but it has something to do with injuring the muscles or ligaments. I read about it once.. It was something that happened when the couple was having sex with the female on top and she "missed".. I can't remember if it was permanent or not but the guy should see a doctor about it either way.

If he actually -broke- it, there would be more visible signs than just the break. A penis like that starts to fill up with blood and looks sort of eggplant shaped. There's also discoloration, and he would be in extreme pain.

However, it's possible that he has had that happen to him in the past and his wang is on the mend. Typically most of the functionality is there, but I do believe it's possible that there could be circulatory issues. If he was hard and yet part of his happy camper seemed to be bent, I think that's a good sign that he's had it happen.

If that's the case, I feel sorry for the guy. It's supposed to be extremely painful, and very scary.

I'm suspecting he wasn't fully erect. Perhaps he was having performance anxiety from being with somebody new for the first time. That is fairly common and there are actually a lot of men who can't get it up at all the first few times they try with somebody new.

I suspect also that if there was something actually wrong with his equipment he would either have avoided sex entirely, or said something about it beforehand. His lack of any indication of a true problem may also point to the fact it just wasn't quite rising to the occasion as that's something us guys would normally kind of wish had never happened in the first place.

Personally, even when fully erect I find I can't push all that hard anyway, so if you were particularly tight or not well lubricated that could be making things a little tougher.

If you try again, perhaps a different position? The woman being on top often gives an easier entry as both are able to use a hand to help guide things along.

That used to happen to my ex if he got really hard really quick. It took a little while to get to normal, but it did eventually.

I agree with the above poster, if something was wrong with it, he probably would have avoided it altogether.

How long did you attempt? Did you finally have sex, or was it completely impossible?