THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

I am coming to grips with the truth I have been in denial for the past 2 weeks, my mentality was I gotta get myself in shape and in my old mindset so I can show her I can be the guy she fell in love with, I am through sugar-coating and giving myself false hope, conivincing myself that she is coming back is only going to be worse for me in the long run. This girl firmly said she dosent like me like that anymore and dosent want a relationship, I saw the decesive look in her eyes, I know the reality of the situation, I have just been too scared to face it. Well, its time to man up, she is going to miss me from time to time, but realize that she can function fine without me, she always was a tough little cookie, so farewell then, I wish her a long life and happiness, Now in being honest with myself I believe I can let go, begin the healing process for real, and get on with my life.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harsh, she uploaded a new photo of herself on Bebo so of course I can see a preview on my homepage (I haven't deleted her, which has proven to be a mistake but I didn't want to cause a conflict). She's had a makeover and looks * * * * ing gorgeous. Hurts like hell.

man, you really just gotta avoid anything that reminds you of her, I stopped going on myspace just because her still was on my top and I would have to see a pic of her. Someone told me to be in the dark is much better off than knowing any little detail, your mind runs rampant, this piece of advice has helped me probably the most. All my pictures of her, clothes, posters, cds, number, even her sis's number. They might just be little tricks but they you will be far better off doin' it. Ive have gone to the lengths that any time I picture her in my head or think of past memories of us doing something together I picture black ink being poured over anything like this, I know it sounds weird but it is helping me cope too. Only place I am vulnerable is in my dreams, I should work on lucid dreaming, but in the meantime I think my dreams affect me the most.