THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea SuperDave,

My girlfriend broke up with me on Dec 26th. (Nice of her to wait after Christmas). Its day 10, and I haven't contacted her once. No e-mails, no text messages, and no calls. I may have problems with is running into her at church. We attend the same church and are very involved. She didn't attend last Sunday, which was quite surprising. Perhaps she is going NC. I don't know.

I have to admit. I did talk to her co-worker to see how she is doing, but he was on vacation. So I have no scoop, no info. Nothing. I guess that is better.

superdave! i am in brother, day 1 starts for me today... I'm not feeling too good today, made the mistake of seeing her yesterday to see if she changed her mind, and it made matters worse... I am gonna stay strong and post in this thing to keep track of my progress. thank god school starts soon..

Count me in too! I initiated NC on 12/19/06 by sending the ex and email telling him that I will no longer be communicating w/ him since he can't seem to make a decision regarding reconciliation but keeps contacting me. He called me on 12/20/06...I ignored. He emailed me on 12/21/06....I ignored. I went out of town for almost 2 weeks for the holidays which helped me stay strong and not contact him. He followed me into a shopping plaza this past wednesday and walked over to me to start talking to me (about nothing really)...I was polite, cut it short, and walked into the store. So HE has technically attempted to brake my NC 3 times since 12/19....but I am stayin' strong....so this challenge is just what I need!! thanks