> parents want me to be like a millionare, family friend is a millionare, my folks sa

I'm not sure why you generalized that only women are allowed to point out injustices from my apparent transgression. I am sorry if I said that something seemed unfair and then said that you seemed bitter when you expressed that something else was unfair. The way in which you stated the injustice you perceived made you seem bitter - just the way it was written. I do not believe everyone who states an injustice is being bitter.

I do not believe that life is fair - and that is accross the board, not gender or race-based. I do believe we need to choose our battles carefully (based on limited time and resources) to remove injustices and I have spent a good portion of my time doing so for the last 25 years, since I was 15. Not by complaining but by getting involved in and supporting various causes to try and make a difference.

My gentle suggestion - if you perceive injustices, it might make you feel better to take some sort of action in making things right. If - and that is if - you have a chip on your shoulder about such injustices it will be self-sabotage and a self-fulfilling prophecy if people can tell that you do.