cuts/scrapes on my legs aren't healing correctly

This has been bugging me for the last 3 months and I don't want to go to the doctors office for something stupid so I figured why not ask on the net for opinions. About 3 months ago, my legs were under attack from what I think was fleas. My dog just passed away so that backed up the flea idea. I never saw any fleas though. Anyways, my legs were torn up. I had 20-30 bites on each leg that I could count. The bumps began to start scabbing so I though that I might be scratching hard when I slept so I bought some cloth bandages and wrapped my legs every night. The scabs went away with the exception of a few and all left dark marks. What bothers me is the ones that didn't heal and are still a scab. Not only are they not healed but the dark mark is around it also. Also, I recently cut my leg on the bed frame and that won't go away either. To make matters worse, the hair around that cut has gotten thin or fallen off. It's only my legs that won't heal. My hands and arms get cut a lot at work and they all heal within a few days without and marks or scars. My legs have never healed this slow before until the bites or whatever happened. So, what does everyone think about this?

Forgot to mention that I don't have or ever had any health problems besides being overweight.

I would go and see a doctor to get it checked out.

Bites always take forever to heal on me too, and marks. Vitamin E works - either buy the fancy bottle, or pierce a Vit E capsule and rub that in. Vitamin C too. Exfoliate and moisturise. But it could be poor circulation too if you're overweight - seriously, get it checked out just to be on the safe side.

I agree that you should probably just go ahead and see your doctor about it. You probably just need a boost in your immune system to help your body heal more quickly. I 'd get it checked out for sure just to be on the safe side. Any concern that you have about your health or body , isn't at all stupid or silly.

Here, Here with the poison ivy! I never got it or had it until this summer. Ohhh, dreadful stuff. Go to your primary physician. Better to find out and get on with the healing than to keep scratching yourself and wondering why? For poison ivy I found this stuff called Zanfel really helped with mitigating the itching. It's a bit expensive -approx 14.00 a tube, but what a relief...it has an abrasive that you rub in... orgasmic to a point Good luck!