i knew that my ex is dating somebody and subconsciously i knew who she was (she was kinda my friend)... she's his second relationship after me and him broke up

she broke up with her boyfriend telling me that she wants to be single for a while ....she pulled out all the info about my break up and was like "why u two broke up? u looked so cute together"...and it looks like a week later she started dating my ex...

im mad cause i know its not gonna last..and i thought that he finally will be with some new cool girl, and leave me alone forever...but knowing that this relationship wont survive, cause the circumstances it was created, im mad cause i know that in two months he will start sending me messages again

why it all has to be so complicated

What she decides to do with her life is up to her. Once you break up you have to distantiate yourself emotionally from your ex boyfriend. You are still messing around with it in your head. You know sometimes the mind is like a washing machine, going over in circles over the same thing, its important you can press the 'stop' button. And leave it all behind you, whatever happens its not your concern. And if your friend comes broken hearted to you, just try to comfort her.

• Like 1
WHEN YOU FRIEND COMES HEARTBROKEN SHUT HER THE DOOR INTO HER FACE.

Delete them both from your life. They certainly deserve it. You're not 17 again. Just delete them completely from your list of contacts.

this is what im mad about...not because he has gf but because its somebody i know...and i feel like im in a f*n hight school when people date within one group of friends

she wont come to me cause we are not close friends, we just talk once in a while, but i thought that she was cool but she started dating my ex like a week after she broke up with her bf... what kind of person is that?

Well why dont you just tell him that you have no interest in hearing his problems, if he decides to contact you again.

i still love him but i knew that circumstances are not good for us..i was thinking that maybe one day not in a closest future though...i knew that he's gonna date girls...and im not saying i wont date too...but in the last few months two of his friends wanted to date me and i didnt want cause i didnt want to complicate things... i want to keep our lives separate...and he said that it says a lot about me that i have my rules and i wont date his friends...and he did what?

i still love him but i knew that circumstances are not good for us..i was thinking that maybe one day not in a closest future though...i knew that he's gonna date girls...and im not saying i wont date too...but in the last few months two of his friends wanted to date me and i didnt want cause i didnt want to complicate things... i want to keep our lives separate...and he said that it says a lot about me that i have my rules and i wont date his friends...and he did what?

You cannot expect him to have the same morals as you do, of course you would like him to have those same morals but he doesnt. You may still love him but it didnt work out and do yourself a favor and do not hold on to the idea that you will get back with this guy in the future.