Small penis ? Large vagina ?

Iv just been reading a post about guys with small penis ?, but iv never seen a post about women whos vaginas are not tight anymore ?

how do you satisfy a man if he cant penetrate due to the vagina becoming too loose?

what makes a tight vagina become a loose vagina ? I know its not child birth so what is it.

how can you satify your man when its not tight fit anymore?

Hahaha... okay sorry, this struck me as funny.

I don't believe you would ever be 'too loose' that a guy would not be able to penetrate you. That's like saying... look, the door is open too wide, I can't get into the house???

Your skin is sort of like a rubber band, it has elasticity to it. That's what lets it 'bounce' back into shape... but as you get older, and the rougher you are with it... the more it wears out and doesn't 'stretch' or 'bounce' back quite the way it used to. Your facial skin get's stretched probably more than anything else... talking, eating, laughing, crying, all of this stretches your skin around which is probably why you get wrinkles on your face, and not usually say, your back. Well I don't know where it was said that childbirth doesn't 'loosen' a vagina... because well... an ENTIRE BABY get's SHOVED through it... I think that could stretch out just about ANYTHING!!!! Sex also stretches it out 'down there' and just like the rest of your body, it begins to lose it's elasticity.

Anyhooo though, I don't think kegels actually tighten the vagina (well, okay, they probably do some) but to my understanding kegels strenthen the muscles down there and give you more control over them (like learning to wiggle your nose, or your ears) so that you can tighten them or loosen them at will. The control you have over those muscles can be used to make sex 'more fun' whether or not you are 'tight or loose' because by flexing them you can create a feeling of tightness, and by alternating between tight and loose you can create a sort of massaging feel.

• Like 1
how can you satify your man when its not tight fit anymore?

There are many ways to "satisfy" a man that don't involve penetration; and many couples who use those methods because for one reason or another because normal penetration just dosen't fulfill...

Oral, by hand, anal, breast, etc... All of these are substitutes , but as far as strictly vaginal sex is concerned if you are too loose for your partner to enjoy the necessary friction, then either you do your pelvic floor exercises (which DO work, in time) or you compensate. Look on any sex toy website and you will see plenty of options to take up the extra space in there also....

wondered.. If a girl feels loose to you, does that mean that she aint feeling much too?

When I first lost my virginity, my ex said I was loose and asked if I had been fingering myself too much.

I said...wait you mean we just had sex?

So yup...she's probably not feeling too much.

From my experience, I have seen about 3 very loose ones in my lifetime. I only had sex with one of them but did everything else with the other 2. They all come in different sizes but man, the difference was beyond comprehension.

I literally thought I could put my whole leg in there. And someone I know who had been with her a couple of years before me, said something similar to me when he found out I was seeing her. He didn't make the leg comment but he told me that he used to think he would be able to pull out guy's watches from in there. Ouch!

Well considering that 85% of women do not orgasm from vaginal penetration, I dont believe that lack of elasticity has much to do with their ability to being pleased. Now for the 15 percent that can orgasm from vaginal penetration then that is going to be an issue but typically penetration does little more than "feel good" for a woman when compared to clitoral stimulation. Of course im not talking about g spot stimulation.

Its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was quite a metaphor......

So what causes such lack of elasticity anyways?

Childbirth, age, various sexual activities.

Kegel exercises are worth a try. You will notice now there is a huge market for "vaginal plastic surgery" to "correct" this sort of thing. I'm not saying I agree with it personally, but it is an option for some people.

BellaDonna