What do you want to say to your ex?

You never bought me flowers.

You wouldn't travel with me.

You can't be honest. You can't recognize real love. You are shallow and overwieght. You aren't open to new things unless it's a drunk girl at a bar.

You don't read. You don't care about the world around you.

You sit and play video games when you could be having fun with me.

It's riduculous but I love you.

I will miss that big penis of yours. All those kisses.

You have so much potential, I wonder if you will ever use it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were such a good boyfriend. I hope that my next significant other is as caring, sensitive, tender, and understanding as you were -- can you maybe have a talk with him, whoever he will be, and tell him how I ought to be treated, since you definitely knew exactly what to do and say? Our relationship was the envy of all my friends, did you know that? Even though my friends didn't particularly like you, they loved what you were like towards me. You put everything into the relationship...it really is a shame that ultimately you had to realize that we are different. All I can say is that your next gal will be incredibly lucky...But I swear on that necklace that you wouldn't let me give back to you, I swear that I WILL be very happy with somebody else one day, just watch me!

I'm over it. So the marriage thing wasn't happily ever after.

We had a good run, and you're still cute, so you'll never want for company. Thanks for skipping all the drama and being the good friend you always were. I'll see you tomorrow for a beer. Hope you liked that cigar. Mom says hi.

Did you really play bum buddies with Matt? Because it would've been nice to know if I needed to get myself checked out. Thanks for telling me.

Moreover, thanks for the nasty names, abusive rage and childish antics I had to endure.

But genuinely, thank you for being who you were. Because now I've found love. And I'm not ever going to let it go.

Good luck in Afghanistan. You wont survive two minutes.

You really are an amazing girl.

You might have been the one.

But we are too far apart, you need to stop trying to solve it all.

We were both each others great catch, but a catch doesn't mean the fish is what you want.

Relax

and breath sweety

revisit those old feelings, and let your mind forget.

You have more ahead of you

More guys to love

more friends to make

more adventures to take.

Please move on from me. I'm not the one.

-ForAnother

You were such a good boyfriend. I hope that my next significant other is as caring, sensitive, tender, and understanding as you were -- can you maybe have a talk with him, whoever he will be, and tell him how I ought to be treated, since you definitely knew exactly what to do and say? Our relationship was the envy of all my friends, did you know that? Even though my friends didn't particularly like you, they loved what you were like towards me. You put everything into the relationship...it really is a shame that ultimately you had to realize that we are different. All I can say is that your next gal will be incredibly lucky...But I swear on that necklace that you wouldn't let me give back to you, I swear that I WILL be very happy with somebody else one day, just watch me!

Was I your ex? ahah.

Why did you say you loved me every day when you didnt?

Why did you constantly cry to me and tell me that you were afraid to lose me, let me comfort you and do everything for you only to then drop me like I was nothing for someone else.

Why did you always say you were skint and have me pay for everything only to spend tons of money on the girl after me? why did you make me feel so cheap?

Why did you stand in the hospital with me and say that you were a keeper that you were going to stand by me with my surgery and hug me when i cried only to drop me the week before my surgery?

Why didnt you ever miss me, or realise it was a mistake?

why didnt you want me?

We were too young. But we tried hard.

Letting you go was the hardest thing I ever did.

When we came back together I thought it was fate. I thought 'This is it, this is where I'm supposed to be'. But I guess I was the only one trying this time.

We won't regret it. We will look back with fondness and know that we did the right thing.

You just can't make a circle fit into a square.

Thank you for teaching me about who I am.

When you said 'This is so hard...because it's you and me' I knew exactly what you meant.

I'll never not love you. I'll just love you in a different way.

You'll always be you to me, and I'll always be me to you.

And that is all x

Cheating 'woman hater', who'll go on to hurt so many more

selfish,

Insensitive

Self obsessed,

Emotional baggage to great for even a counseller to deal with

Uninterested in me and us

Wollower of your own self pity.

User

Big penis. Miss you lots!

funny how some people can be nice abotu their ex's and some can't!!

all of the above is very true - does it make me love him less? HELL NO!!

sparks

X

Hey hun.

I do hope you are well, and happy. I know now that you did love me. Thank you for sharing years with me.

I sincerely look forward to a time when we can be friends again, and can let each other into each other's lives without any drama. That was the best part of us, wasn't it. I miss that, treasure what we had.

Like you say' day by day'.

Love you.

To my baby ...

I still love and miss you after all this time apart and not a day goes by that I don't wake up seeing your face. You showed me what true love is even when I thought I knew what it was.

I apologize for disappearing from your life but I needed to get myself back and heal from all the pain I endured from you. I thought that if I never gave up on you, that you would become a better person and love me more. My persistence and patience only pushed you away further.

Please always remember that I tried with all my heart to give you the life and love you deserve. And just know that I will always love you but I had to leave so that I could love myself.

I hate that you never wanted me until I moved on;

I hate that you were verbally and emotionally abusive;

I hate that I hurt you exactly like you hurt me;

I hate that I sunk down to your level;

I hate that I still think about you;

I hate that I could never trust you;

I hate that you could never trust me;

I hate that we never got it right;

I hate that you won't call me anymore;

I hate how you treated me;

I hate who I was with you;

But I still love you. And that's what I hate most of all.

I'm sorry you can't love another person fully.

I'm sorry that you can't receive the love another person has to offer.

I'm sorry because you are a great person and so loving and generous in many, many wonderful ways.

I still don't understand how you could just walk away after nearly three years.

But that was your choice, not mine.

i still don't know if i couldn't trust you because i have a problem or because you were untrustworthy.

i'm obsessed with the girl you cheated on me with, i probably know more about her than you ever did.

why didn't you ever want to see me?

why do you have so much time for your friends now but when we were together you had none for me

why won't you ever take ME out for a drink. you're with your friends at the pub now.

how many times am i going to feel so desperately lonely and heartbroken that i actually feel nothing for you?

you made me ill.

i thought i was never going to stop crying. and i didn't for a week. if i look at the things you bought me, even now, i will cry endlessly, that's amusing to you isn't it, 'even now?!'.

my body is not your body.

do you think it's strange that i kissed that boy when we were together but now the thought of kissing anyone else makes me sick?

i miss you.

Hey buddy. We had a good run. I forgive you for being shady. Despite everything, I'm glad we finally argued and talked about the big stuff.

Darlin' ...you'll never get the kind of woman you imagine yourself being with if you don't take some risks. So Go Get'm, Tiger. And for god's sake don't be afraid of love.

Maybe someday we can really be "just friends." I'll call you if I ever get there.

yers,....

I am so angry, so sad that I loved you so much and want all your dreams to come true and you can't return the favor.

That no matter how much love their is between us , you are not supporting me to be my best. Now I am on my own again trying to figure me out.

I don't want to feel like it was a waste of my time. You couldn't help me be who I need to be. I can't help you be who you need to be. It's not enough. I tried so hard. I thought love would carry us through anything.

I am still in love with you but it had to be this way.

I hate how much you are intentionally hurting me.

Thank you for teaching me how to connect sexually. it was hot and beautiful.

You have a fantastic body. I will miss that washboard stomach.

I won't miss the steroids.

Your ex-wife is an obsessive freak and won't leave me alone.

Thank God I am free of your possessiveness.

It is hard for me to see how you suffer in pain right now because I left.

Archived