Ask For Advice

Thread: Sexual chemistry:the signs that it is there

ladeedah

Sexual chemistry:the signs that it is there

What are the major signs that sexual chemistry exists between a man and a woman who haven't gotten to the touching stage yet.Like,still in the flirting stage. Please include obvious and not so obvious.

Lily04

Prolonged eye contact I'd say... and the way they talk with you, tone maybe flushed face...

Alabama
    If they get embarrassed around you or are maybe very excited when they see you. If it seems they are "cold" to your presense as they don't don't anything that would seem like they attracted to you, they aren't.

Weeblie
    Hmm. Just sexual chemistry? Like you meet a guy at a bar and you just want to hook up?

Usually he'll let you see him checking you out. Or he'll be staring really hard at your boobs. Like so...

Salucious
    Silver Member
    People usually get very playful before any physical contact. If a girl will have a pillow fight with you or is doing something like that with you that she'd have to be very comfortable with you to do, then there is some sexual tension. It is like a balance of anxiety and comfort; comfort with being close, anxiety at making the first move. My $0.02

Cadence308
    A woman will touch someone she is attracted to when she speaks to them. A pat on the leg, arm, or back, or a light touch usually means she digs the other person. Flirting, smiling, teasing, excited to see another person are all signs.

Top Threads
I added her FB first and she still hasn't accepted my friend request
I've worked with this girl for over a year, but since both of us like to keep to ourselves, we never sparked up a conversation until a couple months
Why do guys brag about the number of girls they've slept with?
Why would a guy tell a new girl about all the girls he's slept with in all different countries (military job, so travels a lot). I figure it's
Should I Bother Contacting Her Again?
Ok, so I went to the club this weekend and long story short me and this girl hit it off. It got pretty intense, lots of kissing involved, and there
Boss issues love crush or what
Hi i am new here, but i need som advice It is like this , i want to know what you think about this, The company i am working with had a weekend
Teasing sexually
Hey everyone my name is Jakob (yes it has a "k") so I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 months now and I would say we have a very strong
Flirting with me then avoiding eye contact and ignoring me, what's going on??
So guys I need your help please! Sorry for the long post but wanted to get in all the confusing details.. I went to my girlfriends birthday party
Should I continue this strategy
Okay so last Sunday I told the girl I like how I felt (over fb bad idea but she will be gone for awhile and I didn't know when I'd see her again) and
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice