Ask For Advice

Thread: Sexual chemistry:the signs that it is there

Sexual chemistry:the signs that it is there

What are the major signs that sexual chemistry exists between a man and a woman who haven't gotten to the touching stage yet.Like,still in the flirting stage. Please include obvious and not so obvious.

Prolonged eye contact I'd say... and the way they talk with you, tone maybe flushed face...

If they get embarrassed around you or are maybe very excited when they see you. If it seems they are "cold" to your presense as they don't don't anything that would seem like they attracted to you, they aren't.

land of eternal sunshine
    Hmm. Just sexual chemistry? Like you meet a guy at a bar and you just want to hook up?

Usually he'll let you see him checking you out. Or he'll be staring really hard at your boobs. Like so...

Silver Member
    People usually get very playful before any physical contact. If a girl will have a pillow fight with you or is doing something like that with you that she'd have to be very comfortable with you to do, then there is some sexual tension. It is like a balance of anxiety and comfort; comfort with being close, anxiety at making the first move. My $0.02

A woman will touch someone she is attracted to when she speaks to them. A pat on the leg, arm, or back, or a light touch usually means she digs the other person. Flirting, smiling, teasing, excited to see another person are all signs.

Top Threads
Iím crushing really hard on my friendís younger brother
One night I was over at my friendís house with a group of friends, and the brother and I kept making very intense eye contact. We ended up making out
Girl with a boyfriend has been flirting with me but sending mixed signals
I'm in my freshman year in college, been here for about two months. There is this girl that came up to me and asked for my number while I was at
Glances and eating
So we were all out in a group, this guy kept glancing at me a lot. He would look at my face especially when i was looking at something else. I
How do I let him know I'm interested
So I work at a grocery store and there is this guy who comes in pretty regularly and I'm very much attracted to him...but I don't know what to do
what does this mean - co worker
what does it mean when a girl (a work colleague) you accidentally bum into outside of work (at a bar) and says "how on earth did He get a girl like
Hooked Up with a Coworker - Now What?
Hi everyone - I'm hoping that at least one person who reads this will be able to give me some helpful advice. Before that advice can be given, I
Is he interested?
Hi all, I was hoping you could advise me. I work in an office with a group of both men and women. There is one guy in particular I really like as
Featured Threads
Is there any hope for my relationship?
Hello, I hope somebody can offer some advice please. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 and half years and he's never told me that he loves me. I
is it normal for women to ask married men to buy them underwear?
Hey, new to this and kinda don't know how it works but here goes.... I'm married my husband works offshore, which means he spends a fortnight at
Love spells to bring back an ex?
My relationship with my ex was perfect. I fell in love for the first time in my life and I loved him with everything I had. We went through harsh
This is probably going to sound stupid but I don't know what to do
Hi everyone, I'm new on here so I apologise if I miss anything or get something wrong. I was told this was a friendly but honest place to ask advice
Found my girlfriend reaching out to another guy after an argument
Not one to post here, but need an outsiders perspective please. Had a drunk argument with my girlfriend late Friday night. I left her apartment to
It happened!! Ex wants to get back together
Hello ENA people, I've been in NC for months. So my ex calls me out of the blue because he wants to get back together. He heard from a friend
She called my brain 'unique' and its working 'laughable'- call off?
So we've been dating for seven months. We're 21 and 20, and in love. We haven't ever had anything to fight about really, we were just having this
Ask For Advice