Ask For Advice

Thread: Sexual chemistry:the signs that it is there

ladeedah

Sexual chemistry:the signs that it is there

What are the major signs that sexual chemistry exists between a man and a woman who haven't gotten to the touching stage yet.Like,still in the flirting stage. Please include obvious and not so obvious.

Lily04

Prolonged eye contact I'd say... and the way they talk with you, tone maybe flushed face...

Alabama
    If they get embarrassed around you or are maybe very excited when they see you. If it seems they are "cold" to your presense as they don't don't anything that would seem like they attracted to you, they aren't.

Weeblie
    Hmm. Just sexual chemistry? Like you meet a guy at a bar and you just want to hook up?

Usually he'll let you see him checking you out. Or he'll be staring really hard at your boobs. Like so...

Salucious
    Silver Member
    People usually get very playful before any physical contact. If a girl will have a pillow fight with you or is doing something like that with you that she'd have to be very comfortable with you to do, then there is some sexual tension. It is like a balance of anxiety and comfort; comfort with being close, anxiety at making the first move. My $0.02

Cadence308
    A woman will touch someone she is attracted to when she speaks to them. A pat on the leg, arm, or back, or a light touch usually means she digs the other person. Flirting, smiling, teasing, excited to see another person are all signs.

Top Threads
Interested or not?
I met a guy online, we have been messaging for about a month, before we moved to skyping/texting. He always offers to Skype, but usually forgets, he
Girls, do you find shy guys attractive?
I'm quite a shy person and going into high school and wondering if girls are maybe at all slightly attracted to that. I'm not very popular and don't
Mixed Signals from a Guy - Perhaps I am too long out of the Dating Scene!
Ok, so here goes............... There is this guy that comes into work about once a month, he came in a couple of times, polite hello/goodbyes and
I met an awesome guy in college but I don't know what to do!
So it's my second day at college, which is away from my home. For the first few days, the Freshmen are divided up into several small groups to do
old flame
Am in an unhappy relationship 16 years. Don't solve our problems jeep recurring. .. he doesn't show he loves or cares can be very dismissive and
Out of the dating scene too long
I need help, i was at a wedding last week and got chatting to a guy, we chatted all night and it was clear there was a vibe between us. he said he
So, this is weird
There's a guy who i know. We have a lot of mutual friends and meet sometimes, he does text once in a while generally. So we are on a lot of
Featured Threads
Weird crazy breakup
Here goes. We was together 4 and a half years, lived together for the most of that with her grandparents, yeah moved in pretty quick because of
is my bf racist? is there a future?
I am a bit dumbfounded and confused.. pls comment.. I have been dating my bf for 3 years. I look asian and he looks european. Things have not always
Great conversation but she Ghosted me?!
When I asked for her phone number, she kinda looked at me (the really dude? face). I knew it was over, but seriously it bothers me that we had a
My Girlfriend's Extreme Anger and Dramatic Behavior Are Ruining Our Relationship
This is gonna be a long one. Bear with me.. Okay, so this is my absolute first post on any forum ever. I am a 21 year old male, and I am currently in
Wrapping your head around an incurable condition
How does one do that ? While my condition is not fatal it is incurable and my life quality will steadily deteriorate over time. Most possible will
My mom kept a secret for 28 years
I'm 28 years old, my mom always told me to not sleep around, said she never slept w anyone till she got married, etc. well randomly tonight she tells
Confusing relationship with ex
So my ex and I broke up about 3 months ago. There was a lot of hurt, I was really depressed for the first weeks until I got back on my feet and
Ask For Advice