Ask For Advice

Thread: Sexual chemistry:the signs that it is there

ladeedah

Sexual chemistry:the signs that it is there

What are the major signs that sexual chemistry exists between a man and a woman who haven't gotten to the touching stage yet.Like,still in the flirting stage. Please include obvious and not so obvious.

Lily04

Prolonged eye contact I'd say... and the way they talk with you, tone maybe flushed face...

Alabama
    If they get embarrassed around you or are maybe very excited when they see you. If it seems they are "cold" to your presense as they don't don't anything that would seem like they attracted to you, they aren't.

Weeblie
    Hmm. Just sexual chemistry? Like you meet a guy at a bar and you just want to hook up?

Usually he'll let you see him checking you out. Or he'll be staring really hard at your boobs. Like so...

Salucious
    Silver Member
    People usually get very playful before any physical contact. If a girl will have a pillow fight with you or is doing something like that with you that she'd have to be very comfortable with you to do, then there is some sexual tension. It is like a balance of anxiety and comfort; comfort with being close, anxiety at making the first move. My $0.02

Cadence308
    A woman will touch someone she is attracted to when she speaks to them. A pat on the leg, arm, or back, or a light touch usually means she digs the other person. Flirting, smiling, teasing, excited to see another person are all signs.

Top Threads
Missing my booty call!
After I broke up with my LDR boyfriend in February, I was extremely sad. Went to a birthday party of a friend and when I went back home to another
What is wrong with me?
The past month I have gone out with 3 different women, on paper they are perfect, with one I had great connection mentally but 0 physical attraction
I turned him down once and I regret it
So I've known this guy - let's call him J - for two years now. We met in a dog park and formed our little group which contains us two, J's roommate T
Is she flirting?
OK, as I have posted previously, I play poker. Many of the dealers are female who use their flirtatious ways to increase their tips. Usually I just
Need advice...feeling confused (gay theme)
Warning...wall of text incoming and English is not my first language so bear with me :) I have recently lost my partner (5 weeks ago). He lost his
Does this passion still exist?
This is probably going to be one of my more serious posts but I'd really like some insight on this. I saw a guy last week who I had been fwb with in
I need some opinions
So I've had this male friend for years now, close to a decade. Recently things got a bit weird, and he asked me if we could have some "fun" and
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice