Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Originally Posted by Tj williams
    sometime people are not good at coming up with there own so they look for others for inspiration thers nothing wrong with that at all.
    I agree, its why we have music, art, poems, novels.....
    If we didnt have or need inspiration from others none of these things would exist

Bump! These are some great quotes!

thanks

to thread starter: Thank you.. that was very inspiring. Even though my present concerns are less about a break-up and more about other things, you lifted my mood. Thanks I think happiness is a choice most of the time. We can choose to be happy when we know we have to.

Thanks steadyhand - this was really useful.

I am struggling to deal with the feelings of shame and guilt of breakup. My bf left because he had had enough of our relationship as there was a fair deal of argument. I have taken most of the blame upon myself and it is hard to deal with the things he said about how I drove him to not love me anymore and how the relationship was awful for me and made him into a person he is not.
    He is not treating me like s**t - he wants nothing to do with me, he doesn't talk to me, he is a complete stranger.
    I feel angry, unworthy, ashamed, hurt beyond belief. It's difficult to deal with these thoughts, to find the will to move on.

You said something about answers. How do I deal when I have "too many" answers?

Thanks

A

What should I do?

Hi I am currently going through a rough patch with my gf, it all started about roughly three weeks ago.
    I am the one to blame for what happened on that day but I apologized for it straight away, I know that words carry more meaning
    than anything else and I am sure that what I said hurt her but after a few days she did forgive me.

Upon talking to her she tells me that she doesn't feel that love anymore since that day and she is confused about a lot of things.
    I did my best to clear any confusion she had but I didn't think it worked, I do not know what to do as I really love her and
    do not want to lose her.

I know that she still loves me but she just keeps telling me that she doesn't feel the love, we have not broken up yet
    but we have decided to take things a little slow and start as friends again.
    I was not very happy with this at the time that she told me and I refused to take it into consideration...after talking to a close
    friend I decided to give her a bit of space and she also agreed to review our relationship after a bit of time.

My every fiber is still believing that there is hope that we can go back to how we were but there is still this feeling of dread.

Do you think there is still any chance that we can be together again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice