Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sister-in-Law caught me masterbating...

nakedbob20002000

Sister-in-Law caught me masterbating...

While my wife's sister was staying with us she walked in on me masterbating.

I didn't know she was home. It was MORTIFYING!!! I was laying on my back buck naked and really going at it. She scurried out and we didn't say anything about it.

Should I tell my wife?

southerngirl
    Yeah you probally should its not like you did anything wrong!

Just so she knows it happened! Oh my goodness how embarrissing!

VIRGOLDY
    OH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!
    Just don;t have Italian sausage served at any of your next meals!!! hehehe

HealingHandsWarmHeart
    Platinum Member HealingHandsWarmHeart's Avatar
    Sigh- I errr...walked in on my dad not too long ago- and to be honest..if he never mentioned it again..FINE BY ME.

The image is burned into my brain forever..and i think i am seriously scarred.

southerngirl
    Quote Originally Posted by HealingHandsWarmHeart

I would be too

6. 09-25-2006, 04:42 PM

BornToResist
    Yes, TELL YOUR WIFE!!!

It's not a big deal, just relay how utterly embarrassed you are. Chances are her sister will tell her anyways, so it would be best coming from you. It would reduce any more awkwardness you'd endure...

That sucks though! Better make sure the door is locked next time...

Dako
    Kind of a George Costanza moment!
    (Maybe work that into your confession.)

gattsuga
    Maybe one day you'll all just laugh at it hehe maybe not... i think it's one of those, we know it happened, but let's never talk about it ever again.

but yeah tell your wife

thegirl_00
    Quote Originally Posted by HealingHandsWarmHeart [Register to see the link]

I would never be the same again!

pooh-bare
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedbob20002000 [Register to see the link]
    While my wife's sister was staying with us she walked in on me masterbating.

Should I tell my wife?
    Sorry but I gotta laugh first Ok, now that's outta the way, tell your wife, the sooner the better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Flat mates complain that i have noisy sex.
Okay so ive recently moved in with 2 other flat mates who are my best friends. They have recently also told me that they are uncomfortable with
Is she telling the truth about being a virgin?
LONG POST. BUT FUN TO READ. BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE. I'M NOT SURE IF THESE TYPES OF POSTS ARE ALLOWED. Me and my girlfriend started becoming
Condom issues - help
I'm on my phone so this will be brief right now...so I was with a new guy recently and the condom came off during sex :(. To me it seemed too big
Should I lie?
Mmmmmmm well ok. So, a few days ago me and my girl, whom I have technically been dating for 2 years made a few sexual plans. As a conservative
Is something wrong with my sexuality?
I dont like to sleep around with random women or strangers. Im a man that doesnt look for one night stands or hook ups. I enjoy getting to know my
I feel horrible, need advise please
I know I will be judged, and believe me I feel horrible. Never been in this situation. I have dated only three men in my life (including my ex
Help Please
This is really starting to get on my nerve now. Firstly, we are 22 and my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 years now. I left him last
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice