• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Death is Kind

Perhaps if death is kind, and there can be returning,

We will come back to earth some fragrant night,

And take these lanes to find the sea, and bending

Breathe the same honeysuckle, low and white.

We will come down at night to these resounding beaches

And the long gentle thunder of the sea,

Here for a single hour in the wide starlight

We shall be happy, for the dead are free.

~Sara Teasdale

God and the Angels are taking care of Leah now...

I never saw one of her posts as I am new to this forum but she seems to have had a great impact on many. People who truly care like she must have are few and far between and I know she will be missed. May we all realize how precious and short life can really be. It is soooooo sad whenever someone dies but when it's a youth I think it makes it even harder. Lets all say a prayer and realize that no matter how bad you feel you have it another day above ground is a good day....

R.I.P Leah (celticghirl)

In memory lets all try and post one helpful or positive post to another user tonight and nothing negative.

i never had the pleasure of knowing Leah but in reading all these posts and reading about the effect that she had on people's lives, I wish i did have the chance. She was a beautiful person that seemed to go out of her way to make sure other people were ok. The world is a sader place without her

My condolences go out to her family and all of her friends.

She is in a better place looking down and protecting us all... God now has another angel!

RIP

• 2 weeks later...

Dear members,

At this time we have concluded our investigation.

Upon contacting our sources and reviewing our information, we have determined that this appears to be a hoax and there is no evidence or any other reason to believe that this death has occurred.

Our apologies for the length of time that has passed but we did want to make sure we were thorough in checking our sources.